Star Forge survivors.......

When the republic fleet destroyes the Star Forge at the lightside ending most of it is pulled into the star and disintergrates. But if you look closely you see that one of the 3 'prongs' at the base breaks apart and hovers in space.

So what if there were some Sith survivors in that section who were able to escape? Perhaps with some part of the Star Forge to empower them.

Looking at Sion it looks as if he's been through some rough times, what if he's so broken because he had to endure a near death experience in that section of the Star Forge?

Since the 3 'prongs' at the base were used to gather the stars materials for constructing ships, droids and weapons, if a Sith were able to salvage this part perhaps they could replicate the technology and so rebuild the sith fleet.

Of course this theory would only work in the Lightside ending. And perhaps that section would have been drawn into the star anyway. What do you others think?

possible, but i thought they said that just about every bone of sion's body has been broken and reset during his life... so i thought that he must have gotten them elsewere.

It would also be nice to know what this dude was doing during malaks and revans reign and before. By his looks i'd say he's in the dark side for at least 10 years or so.

but i thought they said that just about every bone of sion's body has been broken and reset during his life.

Where did you here this? Just about every peice of info i have ever read said that his body was completly in pieces and was being held together by the force, but nothing about what you said :)

but i thought they said that just about every bone of sion's body has been broken and reset during his life.

Where did you here this? Just about every peice of info i have ever read said that his body was completly in pieces and was being held together by the force, but nothing about what you said ;)

Ive seen his body has been chushed but only held together by will and the force

It would be cool if a survivor of the star forge explosion had some of the star forge imbedded in his body which enhanced his power and let him create small objects from thin air. Nothing that would make him uber powerful, but just uniqe. Like the ability to create food or clothing from thin air.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

darth habbo, i too read about 20 sites with previews to kotor.... many of em are no longer visitable though i am pretty sure he isnt a star forge survivor....

coz if he is we should at least have seen him on the star forge. I mean he's pure evil so he wont let a chance go by to kill some jedi i think and then to be on the star forge and cower away like some weakling wont do much good to his career with the sith. Nop if he was on the star forge we would have killed him because we would have come looking for us.

When the republic fleet destroyes the Star Forge at the lightside ending most of it is pulled into the star and disintergrates. But if you look closely you see that one of the 3 'prongs' at the base breaks apart and hovers in space.

So what if there were some Sith survivors in that section who were able to escape?  Perhaps with some part of the Star Forge to empower them.

Looking at Sion it looks as if he's been through some rough times, what if he's so broken because he had to endure a near death experience in that section of the Star Forge?

Since the 3 'prongs' at the base were used to gather the stars materials for constructing ships, droids and weapons, if a Sith were able to salvage this part perhaps they could replicate the technology and so rebuild the sith fleet.

Of course this theory would only work in the Lightside ending.  And perhaps that section would have been drawn into the star anyway.  What do you others think?

I think Obsidian used the Dark side ending...