Could 'real' people Evolve?

kurtimusmaximus

I thought maybe some of you may be interested in hearing a theory seeing as your Star Wars fans (as am i)....

The meaning of 46 + 2:

According to Melchezedek, our planet is covered with geometrically constructed 'morpho genetic grids'. These grids extend from about 60 feet under the Earth's surface to about 60 miles above the Earth, arranged in geometric patterns (see 'Sacred Geometry'). Each species has its own grid, which supports life, and connects the consciousness of its particular species. Before any species can come into existance or make an evolutionary step, a new grid must be completed. When a species becomes extinct, that particular species' grid dissoves.

A new grid was completed in 1989 - the 'christ-consciousness' grid. This grid will allow humans to evolve into our next version(44 &2). We'll develop two additional chromosomes (which are really 'geometrical images' designed to resonate with our specific grid) for a total or 46 + 2.

The main change will be a shift to the "unity consciousness". Every cell in your body has its own consciousness and memory. You, the higher being that occupies your body, make the millions of different consciousnesses in your body work together as one being. How does this relate to this grid? Think of yourself as a cell and the grid as the higher being. We will still have individual consciousness, but will be united in the form of a higher being in order to work as one entity.

So what this means is that there are 3 differen kind of humans in this world:

1. 42 &2 (the aboriginals in Australia and There might be a few African tribes left like this)

2. 44 &2(this is modern man, us)

3. 46 &2 (this is supposed to be our next stage in evolution)

the song by Tool - 46 & 2 is about how we are evolving and how we need to embrace these changes.

Basically what the theory is, is that having similar abilities as a Jedi may actually be possible, once we pass through our next stage in evolution.. Cool ay

as long as it takes around 30.000 years to complete this cycle, everything is possible.

you can pick your explenation or plain evolution theory (which fails to explain 'why').

i am religious... but not that much. Just a plain Christian over here.

Well, as far as I can see, some of those 'abilities' have already been developed by some individuals throughout the known human history. Tao, Buddhism, Chi-Kung... It all seems to revolve around very similar principles, very close to the image of the 'Force' of SW. And those teachings have existed for centuries.

Of course, the 'Force' was really an exaggerated view of those teachings (and the aura of mystery surrounding them, created by the ignorant) for the purpose of creating a sci-fi saga.

Yet I think there's something that exists, and that theory (or rather hypothesis) might well be right about some things.

I thought maybe some of you may be interested in hearing a theory seeing as your Star Wars fans (as am i)....

The meaning of 46 + 2:

According to Melchezedek, our planet is covered with geometrically constructed 'morpho genetic grids'. These grids extend from about 60 feet under the Earth's surface to about 60 miles above the Earth, arranged in geometric patterns (see 'Sacred Geometry'). Each species has its own grid, which supports life, and connects the consciousness of its particular species. Before any species can come into existance or make an evolutionary step, a new grid must be completed. When a species becomes extinct, that particular species' grid dissoves.

A new grid was completed in 1989 - the 'christ-consciousness' grid. This grid will allow humans to evolve into our next version(44 &2). We'll develop two additional chromosomes (which are really 'geometrical images' designed to resonate with our specific grid) for a total or 46 + 2.

The main change will be a shift to the "unity consciousness". Every cell in your body has its own consciousness and memory. You, the higher being that occupies your body, make the millions of different consciousnesses in your body work together as one being. How does this relate to this grid? Think of yourself as a cell and the grid as the higher being. We will still have individual consciousness, but will be united in the form of a higher being in order to work as one entity.

1. 42 &2 (the aboriginals in Australia and There might be a few African tribes left like this)

the song by Tool - 46 & 2 is about how we are evolving and how we need to embrace these changes.

Basically what the theory is, is that having similar abilities as a Jedi may actually be possible, once we pass through our next stage in evolution.. Cool ay

You friends with PotC? :rolleyes:

I just read this on a Tool FAQ that a mate has, i tried to view it but it has been updated unfortunately and the 46&2 info is erased but this is the website either way..

http://toolshed.down.net/faq/faq.html

I never admitted this idea to be mine, and i have considered that it doesnt necessarily have any scientific merit. But when i read it i was intrigued, especially after going through KotOR and reading SW EU..

Another website that kinda helps to explain is

http://pisceandelusions.org/reference/462theory.html

This website kinda gives you a better idea of this theory, and where it comes from.

The meaning of 46 + 2:

You friends with PotC? ;)

lmao! I don't know this person. But they r my friend ;) lol

Good read B)

As for the question. Absolutly we can and do evolve ;) Hard 2 imagine what our potential is. Those that claim they know, are beyond ignorant.

remember.jpg

Ambrosia3.gif

Also an interesting theory:

Atomic and molecular vibrations in the human body produce electromagnetic and acoustic energy fields, which regulate and even catalyze biochemical processes. These natural biological vibrations are regulated by a higher dimensional octave of more fundamental vibrations, which function at the quantum level.

Certain acoustic and scalar vibrations cause the helix within the DNA molecule to unwind, extending the DNA backbone and making the exposed bases more accessible for base pairing and activation, particularly as this relates to what scientists refer to as

Ambrosia3.gif

:: Breaks out of character ::

This is totally freaking insane. This is not only pseudo science, this is demographic propaganda nested in circular logic.

If you willingly accept these "theories" that there's a unified "force" inside us (ooh, force, wtf does that mean?) that somehow, connected with a little chromatology, giving rise to "evolving chromo..." okay just stop right here:

MORE CHROMOSOMES EQUALS EVOLUTION? WTF? Go back and take high school biology. The success of evolutionary traits of an organism isn't defined by the amount of chromosomes, but by the consistency of the chromosomes. I don't care if your "Superman" has 3459 pairs of chromosomes, if each carries only four alelles, I'll start calling you a paramecium.

Science, by definition, is a process that starts with an observation, which generates a hypothesis, which is (in)validated through experimentation and trials. This... theory finds NO NEST in modern science, its creator OBVIOUSLY never graduated high school, and hey, if you believe that, I've got a tin foiled hat to sell you for 20 million dollars.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Also an interesting theory:

Atomic and molecular vibrations in the human body produce electromagnetic and acoustic energy fields, which regulate and even catalyze biochemical processes. These natural biological vibrations are regulated by a higher dimensional octave of more fundamental vibrations, which function at the quantum level.

Certain acoustic and scalar vibrations cause the helix within the DNA molecule to unwind, extending the DNA backbone and making the exposed bases more accessible for base pairing and activation, particularly as this relates to what scientists refer to as

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

I don't know, Whitemithrandir. I understand what you're saying, but "known quantities" have been falsely relied upon in the past. Given the expanse of the universe, and the amount of time already experienced in this universe, can we really stamp the science you present as "Complete"?

Remember, the world was once flat. The brain was just a bit of fat in your skull. Etc, etc, etc. The "scientists" of those earlier eras were convinced that the questions presented were completely answered.

The nice thing about science is, when you discover something to be fact, there is actually a lot more that influence and affect that you have yet to figure out.

Look at Stephen Hawking. He had the entire scientific community convinced of his findings regarding, specifically, black holes and their affect on the universe. Years later, and after any nay-sayer would be riled as a loon for presenting an alternative, Hawking himself came out to say he he goofed on some of his calculations. Enough so to completely nullify all the research conducted by scientists working based on his research.

I guess what I am trying to get across is:

- We don't know everything there is to know yet. Relatively, we haven't scratched the surface yet.

- Science needs to keep an open mind.

:: Breaks out of character ::

This is totally freaking insane. This is not only pseudo science, this is demographic propaganda nested in circular logic.

If you willingly accept these "theories" that there's a unified "force" inside us (ooh, force, wtf does that mean?) that somehow, connected with a little chromatology, giving rise to "evolving chromo..." okay just stop right here:

MORE CHROMOSOMES EQUALS EVOLUTION? WTF? Go back and take high school biology. The success of evolutionary traits of an organism isn't defined by the amount of chromosomes, but by the consistency of the chromosomes. I don't care if your "Superman" has 3459 pairs of chromosomes, if each carries only four alelles, I'll start calling you a paramecium.

Science, by definition, is a process that starts with an observation, which generates a hypothesis, which is (in)validated through experimentation and trials. This... theory finds NO NEST in modern science, its creator OBVIOUSLY never graduated high school, and hey, if you believe that, I've got a tin foiled hat to sell you for 20 million dollars.

For good measure, I'd also mention that chromasomal abnormalities more often than not cause birth defects. I hadn't heard that bit about Aborigines (not Aboriginals you dip****) and tribes in Africa having less than us, but if so, going by the heritage of the mule. That should mean that they can only have normal children with other Aborigines and Africans. Pretty looney if you ask me. ;)

arguing that we are evolving is pretty easy to do. many characteristics of humans have changed over the course of recorded history (some due to better health conditions and some due to selection...).

HOWEVER, this "step" in evolution as you defined it is pretty thin scientifically. actually, it's even worse than that. pseudo-science covers this possibility quite nicely.

btw, servant, the term "aboriginal" is similar to saying "african" or "european"... i.e. the phrase "they are of aboriginal descent" is correct. just a nit...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

So, let me see if I understand this...Once again, we have some crazy white man publishing theories of how aboriginal peoples and certain other peoples are genetically inferior to the white race. Hmm, sound familiar? If not, just keep goosestepping along, and I'm sure that eventually it will.

arguing that we are evolving is pretty easy to do.  many characteristics of humans have changed over the course of recorded history (some due to better health conditions and some due to selection...).

HOWEVER, this "step" in evolution as you defined it is pretty thin scientifically.  actually, it's even worse than that.  pseudo-science covers this possibility quite nicely.

btw, servant, the term "aboriginal" is similar to saying "african" or "european"... i.e. the phrase "they are of aboriginal descent" is correct.  just a nit...

taks

I had always heard the plural form of Aboriginal as Aborigine/s but I can't find proof to back it up, so I'll chalk that up to disinformation and note that your nit is duly noted. ;)

"This is totally freaking insane. This is not only pseudo science, this is demographic propaganda nested in circular logic.

If you willingly accept these "theories" that there's a unified "force" inside us (ooh, force, wtf does that mean?) that somehow, connected with a little chromatology, giving rise to "evolving chromo..." okay just stop right here:"

lol.. U just can't handle some possibilities can you. Did anyone in this thread say this is definitively happening? I don't think so. Only that it's possible, which seems to piss you off. lol, I wonder why?

You can rant all you want in your ego-centric view of you know everything(or even close). But in reality we(as a whole) know very little. Claiming something is imposible, is beyond logic.

"The success of evolutionary traits of an organism isn't defined by the amount of chromosomes, but by the consistency of the chromosomes."

So the first organism we decended from(in the theory of Evolution) had 23 chromosomes you'd say? And you would also claim by that statement you have had billions of years to watch these things happen... Seriously mith, your intelligent in literal stuff compared to the average human at this time with known knowledge. But not wise in the slightest IMO. You seem to have little to no vision past your spoon-fed knowledge sorry to say.

If you live a long life expect to be dumbfounded numerous times due to your all-knowing Science ranting point of view.

"Remember, the world was once flat. The brain was just a bit of fat in your skull. Etc, etc, etc. The "scientists" of those earlier eras were convinced that the questions presented were completely answered."

Exactly. And I'm sure they ranted furi :angry: ously like mith does when someone opposed their self-proclaimed all knowingness in Science. You may have a better literal understanding of some processes then I. But your blind as a bat when it comes to the whole picture mith. :)

Ambrosia3.gif