Sith Tattoos!

Not a bad idea, it would be a nice feature it implement but it's probably too late for the devs to implement it. (Shouldn't they reach Beta-stage at July?)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wasn't this a mark of the ancient Sith? Shouldn't the PC of KOTOR 2 be able to take on the same or similar markings as Darth Maul did? It was stated on the Star Wars website that it was Sith tatoos Maul wore upon his face.

Cheers!

Again... the tattoos are a Zabrak thing, not a Sith thing.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Not a bad idea, it would be a nice feature it implement but it's probably to late for the devs to implement it. (Shouldn't they reach Beta-stage at July?)

I don't see why it would be so hard to add, just a few slightly tweaked textures on the models should not be too hard to code in.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

That'd be awesome...Even just getting a normal tattoo for your character would be interesting; though what would you do so that people feel all special and stuff it they went light side? Curiosity. ^_^

A glowing halo and customizable lightside jedi robes that you can draw designs for. It could work if they let you draw your tatoos.

If they do that, I'm getting me some KKKer robes with a smiley face and 'Have a Nice Day' on the back of them. 10 points for whoever can recall the movie reference. :p

A glowing halo and customizable lightside jedi robes that you can draw designs for. It could work if they let you draw your tatoos.

If they do that, I'm getting me some KKKer robes with a smiley face and 'Have a Nice Day' on the back of them. 10 points for whoever can recall the movie reference. :)

Blazing Saddles, was it not?

If they do that, I'm getting me some KKKer robes with a smiley face and 'Have a Nice Day' on the back of them. 10 points for whoever can recall the movie reference. :)

Correct. B)

If they do that, I'm getting me some KKKer robes with a smiley face and 'Have a Nice Day' on the back of them. 10 points for whoever can recall the movie reference. ;)

Yes, yes it was. Mel Brooks at his finest. :lol:

If they do that, I'm getting me some KKKer robes with a smiley face and 'Have a Nice Day' on the back of them. 10 points for whoever can recall the movie reference. ;)

Yes, yes it was. Mel Brooks at his finest. :lol:

/me takes her 10 points happily. Yay. :)