force powers

Nightcleaver

JohnDoe

Eru

Shin

anakin

Indalecio

That makes exactly six people.

What days are good, for those who haven't said yet?

Anytime really, so long as I know ahead of time. Will I need to buy some sort of book for the rules or are they available online somewheres? :rolleyes:

Anytime really, so long as I know ahead of time. Will I need to buy some sort of book for the rules or are they available online somewheres? :rolleyes:

Enderwiggin posted a couple of links to sites that have some info. I'm not sure if you'll need more than what's on those sites.

As for me, I'm available most nights, but as Eru said, just as long as I know in advance.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Friday or Saturday evenings are best for me. Speaking of which, what time zone is everyone in? I'm in Eastern, US East Coast, btw.

As for how this might be done, I've heard of a couple of chat clients that cater specifically to RPGs, but I've never actually tried any.

If I changed anything, I'd have certain NPCs either attack you, or leave your party sooner in KOTOR if you were dark. I see a Dark Side party consisting of Bastilla turned, Canderous, HK-47 and Mission. Everyone else should be dead, or vacated.

What about Zaalbar and T3-M4?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

OoooOOOhhh. Is someone organizing a game online?

I'll join, if there's any room. :rolleyes:

I am sorry, is all your DAMN PM SYSTEM MALFUCTION SO WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SPAM?

Really, this thread is already so hopelessly off-track that it doesn't matter much.

I am sorry, is all your DAMN PM SYSTEM MALFUCTION SO WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SPAM?

LOL you're fine with Hades_One spamming the forums with his hatred of the KOTOR game, but you find this offensive?

ps. when you're referring to more than one person, "is" becomes "are" :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Mmm... no, this isn't exactly spam, but it's not on-topic either. I don't see what it matters to you, plus... we don't have a mailing list. Maybe we could move it to another topic, though.

Or do you have a better idea?

Ivan, Ender originally stated 3-6 people, and we have six, but I'll count you in for now for purposes of establishing common ground for time.

LOL you're fine with Hades_One spamming the forums with his hatred of the KOTOR game, but you find this offensive?

ps. when you're referring to more than one person, "is" becomes "are" :)

At least he does dont go around leaving personal notes all over the forum ...

With is my point ... people can like, hate and be indeferent to the game and aspects of it but as long they stay within the topic discustion and within the froums description its fine with me.

PS.

Nice going into attacking grammer, it one thing that really shows what kind of person you are ... not that I could not tell from your user name choice.

drakron.png

At least he does dont go around leaving personal notes all over the forum ...

With is my point ... people can like, hate and be indeferent to the game and aspects of it but as long they stay within the topic discustion and within the froums description its fine with me.

PS.

Nice going into attacking grammer, it one thing that really shows what kind of person you are ... not that I could not tell from your user name choice.

He doesn't stay on topic at all. He just repeats the exact same thing regardless of topic.

It's like this:

Topic: New lightsaber colors

His response: Who cares? We're forced to play as Jedi

Topic: New screen shots

Topic: New powers

Topic: Release Date

Topic: System Requirements

I wouldn't call that staying on topic.

There is a nice PM system in place, if you want to message someone in private you could use it or at least you could have started a tread in the off topic area and directed people to it.

Or you could ignore this thread, which stopped being about force powers on page 3.

There is a nice PM system in place, if you want to message someone in private you could use it or at least you could have started a tread in the off topic area and directed people to it.

Smartass. Did you see the line before it, or did you suddenly go dyslexic for the sole purpose of misunderstanding my comment?

Right, back on topic. When's everyone available? :):huh::)

Well, Friday seems to be most popular choice so far.

We'll either meet in a chat room, or via a program like WebRPG. I haven't looked at online RPG programs in a while, but there are a few out there designed to running an online game. I'll look and see if I can find a good free program.

And you'll tell us when you aren't tied up? Or can we start pretty much right away?

Oh, drakron: I more or less agree with you, but what would a mod do in this case? Probably just move the thread, since it's so exclusively off topic.

Someone have a more private forum or something so we don't have more people bursting in and getting bothered by this?