Video interview and footage

Any more improvements theyw ill have it looking like that FF movie that came out a few years back.

And this would be a problem because...? Other than that you'd need an ubertopline video card to play it with that level. If it got to that level, I'd like to think it'd look fine. :D

I haven't seen the video nor do I have any future plans to. But I can say this, it won't be the looks of KOTOR 2 that pulls me in, it will be the story. Although I always did wish that TSL would look like Jade Empire....

Amen to that...

I'm not going to buy Jade, though. I thought Shogun was a neat game, but it's just too alien to me. I like european and east-asian stuff, because that's different, but alien is just... alien. It may have similarity, but the stylization comes on strong, and the stylization I don't really care for.

By better graphics I mean the worlds looked more detailed and with better textures but was hard to tell. The UI did take up a bit more screen space than the original though...

I didn't notice any drastic difference in UI size. It was the XBox version of the game that they showed though so if you are not familiar with that version of KOTOR1 it may seem so.

I haven't seen the video nor do I have any future plans to. But I can say this, it won't be the looks of KOTOR 2 that pulls me in, it will be the story. Although I always did wish that TSL would look like Jade Empire....

I'm a bit on the positive side concerning Jade Empire. It may not be an RPG in its traditional sence, but it's a Bioware product afterall. If the reviews rave as much about this one as they did with KotOR, i'll probably try it out.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy