duel weilding wepons

It might just be me but does anyone else think it would be a good idea to fight two opponents at a time when you have a weapon in each hand? I just think it would be cool to do and it would be good for when you fight more than one guy. Just a thought.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Maybe this'd be doable as a feet but the only way it would work would to be to use some attack actions against someone and the rest against someone else. The animations would be incredibly cool, but then again this whole game's animations seem good. I like how as you level up your regular attack and special attack animations will change. I want to know if the lightsaber stances (essentially forms) will follow the 7 lightsaber forms and will have seperate attack animations.

That would be really cool. Too bad the devs probably won't do this. They're not as open minded as that... :lol: Not to bash you guys, the game will be awesome.

... DON'T think it's a problem of them being close-minded, buddy. It's about time and resources. You ever try making a video game?