How ready are you?

I'm pumped. I've listened/watched the walkthrough video five times, I've meticulously downloaded every screenshot of the game released so far and kept them on my computer. I've downloaded and watched other videos several times (though some of them were pretty insufficient) and have the best ones on my HD.

... Did I mention I spend way too much time on this forum?

Oh, just to save Hades One the trouble...

This game will suck.

I'm not that pumped up for KotOR II right now since i have a lot of things on my mind right now: Doing my engineering thesis, finding a new apartment for me and my girlfriend and playing Final Fantasy X pretty takes up all the time that i have.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I share many of the same fears of Hades on this one (and i hate Star Wars to boot), but i'm curious to see what Obsidian is capable of, and i want to support them in the hope they inherit the place Black Isle had in my gaming spectrum.

Furtheremore, there really aren't many RPGs out there worth waiting for (actually, there's none), KOTORII is pretty much the only CRPG i'd like to put my hands on...

I am not interested in this game. This game might be the best Star Wars game ever made but it just doesn't have elements that I look for in a CRPG.

Pfftt. Until you back up your words with actions (like refusing to buy KOTOR II), why should Obsidian care? You may think it's reheated leftovers being served, but you're still going to eat it.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I am not interested in this game.  This game might be the best Star Wars game ever made but it just doesn't have elements that I look for in a CRPG.

Pfftt. Until you back up your words with actions (like refusing to buy KOTOR II), why should Obsidian care? You may think it's reheated leftovers being served, but you're still going to eat it.

I'd actually like to see him back up his words with action by no longer posting here. It's a forum dedicated to a game he's stated he hates, and has stated he won't buy.

Why is he here? I didn't realize the rest of us made such interesting chat buddies. :blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'd actually like to see him back up his words with action by no longer posting here. It's a forum dedicated to a game he's stated he hates, and has stated he won't buy.

Why is he here? I didn't realize the rest of us made such interesting chat buddies. :lol:

I am here because I am a fan of Obsidian's past work at Black Isle and for no other reason.

There's alot of games that are worth waiting for than KotOR II: F.E.A.R., Pariah, Halo 2, FFXII, Jade Empire, Fable...

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Your loss then :lol:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Probally.....yet not one of thoose games have much appeal to me....i guess i

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy