Should this game have the option to ride mounts?

Should the game have drivable animals or other mounts?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Should the game have drivable animals or other mounts?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

I voted yes, because I would definitely love to ride around on a Taun-Taun slashing people with my saber along the way.....the only problem is, I seriously doubt that the current engine (Heavily modified Aurora engine if I'm not mistaken. ) would be able to handle the two models interacting. This is the reason they faded to black during the kiss scene, because whenever they try to have two models interact, be they characters or enviroment, there's some pretty bad clipping issues. I doubt this could be corrected by Obsidian in the timeframe they are currently following. ;)

no way, that would just be using kotor's engine to ride vehicles. the tony hawk series tried to let you ride cars with their game engine, and it sucked

to add on to what i said, yet again the 100-200 romance fanatics will say "ooooo i wanted a romantic jawa piggyback ride with atton rand, but i didnt get it!"

Raven,

No, I found a spelling mistake. A typo isn't something you make on a regular basis. Moreover, if you bothered to read my responses you'd know I was a one of these.

As you don't feel the need to respond to my posts I'll politely withdraw the question. I am sorry for inquiring into what is obviously personal information.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Raven,

No, I found a spelling mistake. A typo isn't something you make on a regular basis. Moreover, if you bothered to read my responses you'd know I was a one of these.

As you don't feel the need to respond to my posts I'll politely withdraw the question. I am sorry for inquiring into what is obviously personal information.

we all have dictionaries, now don't we? why the hell did you ask that question in the first place?

Raven:

"we all have dictionaries, now don't we?"

No, not really. Either way, it's difficult to look up a word if you didn't know how to spell it.

" why the hell did you ask that question in the first place?"

Obviously, because I was curious.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Raven:

"we all have dictionaries, now don't we?"

No, not really. Either way, it's difficult to look up a word if you didn't know how to spell it.

" why the hell did you ask that question in the first place?"

Obviously, because I was curious.

why, looking for an innocent boy under the age of 18? perv

It could also add defense and speed bonuses and prevent long walking from one place to the next.
If they use this, of course they would not use it in all areas, and maybe it would add to the freedom of combat and such.

So you want to joust on dewbacks?

What a stupid idea...crap, did I just type that?

why, looking for an innocent boy under the age of 18? perv

I don't consider child molestation to be a humorous or amusing subject, nor does it speak highly of you that you find it to be so. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.

I can't decide whether or not you're a serious person tinged with irony or just excessively dry. Then again, my mind could already be made up and this could be but a ruse to contribute nothing to a non-discussion.

I'm as dry as a gin martini with Noilly Prat vermouth. Yourself?

I can't decide whether or not you're a serious person tinged with irony or just excessively dry.  Then again, my mind could already be made up and this could be but a ruse to contribute nothing to a non-discussion.

I'm as dry as a gin martini with Noilly Prat vermouth. Yourself?

I still like you. :blink: