Walkthrough trailer!!

Check out the LA site, underneath the main logo (sith mask/white hair)...

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

!!!

If you don't want me to spoil before you see, don't read on.

Things I like: The style and color is awesome for the interface. Who is the person taking Malak's spot to the left of the main menu, I wonder? and GOD was it perdy. It ran incredibly smoothly - I've forgotten how crappy my computer really is. Force Jump! no more wierd, buggy teleportation... you go WHOOSH and the camera even FOLLOWS you!

If they pull off the story and NPC stuff as well or better than the first, this will be friggin amazing. That's the only thing I think could go wrong, short of LA cancelling it suddenly. (It doesn't look like there are any veteran writers from BIS - are there any?) I'm hyped up.

Ohhh... he says, "february 2005" still. Darn.

Ahh, and we discover the beach planet from some of the screenshots is, in fact, Telos. Does this make Telos a pretty rural area? I wonder...

Is that the final logo? I can't see why it wouldn't be... looks awesome...

Potential spoilers in the text, so I won't mention them.

Interesting changes to the interface, including a unified action bar. It looks like it might just be possible to initiate combat with non-hostiles now too.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Who is the person taking Malak's spot to the left of the main menu, I wonder?

Darth Streaker?

Actually, I thought it was Mike Gallo. :(

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

P.S.  Is the video old, or has the release date not been moved actually?

I would go with, "not necessarily moved." But no, it's not old - it's in the announcements on the mainpage, newer than the Dxun announcement. I don't see them giving us a walkthrough with TOTALLY false information, or for that matter an old video.

First, what spoilers people? The last bit of text in the video says:

You've finished the E3 demo of the Sith Lords. The story for the demo isn't the real games story - just a taste of what you can expect in the full version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Rubuplic II: The Sith Lords

So, no spoilers

2nd, because this is the "E3 walkthrough" we don't really know if the release date on it is any good. I mean, they switched the date what, less than a week ago? Who knows when this video was done. Plus, I can't image (if Commandos is really slated for Feb like some site indicate) COmmandos and K2 droping near each other.

and GOD was it perdy. It ran incredibly smoothly - I've forgotten how crappy my computer really is.

I don`t know if your computer is crappy but this trailer was actually for XBox not for PC!Even in XBOx notice carefully that frame rate slows down sometimes and that is not good at all!!! :angry:

Anyway the game sure looks promising but i think we must wait to see it completed. :rolleyes:

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

Like I said before, I'm not going to view anything like this cause I don't want to be spoiled.
First, what spoilers people? The last bit of text in the video says:

You've finished the E3 demo of the Sith Lords. The story for the demo isn't the real games story - just a taste of what you can expect in the full version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Rubuplic II: The Sith Lords

So, no spoilers

I knew something like this was coming, much like the KOTOR 20 min video preview last year.

Like I said before, I'm not going to view anything like this cause I don't want to be spoiled.

BTW, it isn't like this is going to change my mind to make me view it, but how long is the video?

From what I saw, there weren't really any spoilers. It showed that new bounty hunter, Mira, in action, as well as I think the white haired Jedi. None of the plot or storyline was shown, and none of the end bosses or returning NPCs were shown.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Telos was not what I expected, but I like it.

i hope some of carths relatives are on telos, so i can slaughter them. the high-pitched gene gotta be in all of em :rolleyes:

but ya, i thought it would be a big city that looks sort of like taris.