K2 Logo madness

Which logo do you like better  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo do you like better

• The silver one
    • The gold one

My guess is that the original didn't say "2" or "II", hence didn't directly communicate a sequel. If you didn't know you coudl assume the first one meant expansion pack. So at least early on they decided to use the 2nd one.

I think the silver one could use some more color, but the design is way cooler.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The bottom logo is identical to the original KotOR logo apart from the II. I prefer it to the silver, but it's missing "The Sith Lords". Maybe a combination is rquired?

I liked the Jedi Outcast logo, that was clever.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I prefer the look and general shape of the silver one, but the colouration of the gold one is vastly superior. Not because I like gold over silver mind you, but because the silver one looks like an image that's simply been grayscaled and sapped of any semblance of saturation. It needs some additional subtle colouration to add a bit warmth to the overall silver theme.

I don't like the small caps "THE". It seems to unbalance the subtitle.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Well, considering this is to be a darker game, I like the "cold" look of the logo.

Warmth was probably a poor choice of words there, since I didn't really mean that it needed warm colours per se; it just needs some subtle colour gradation, be those colour grades warm, cool or otherwise. Cool colours would probably suit the tone of the game best, granted, but the current gray is more neutral than cool / cold anyway.

One way or another, the current colouration makes the logo look like a photocopy, whereas a slick metallic sheen with hints of coloured reflection from some imaginary surrounding would be better. Sure, the silver colour would still be the overriding theme, but not as bland a silver as it is now.