Enemies fight each other more?

Like this idea?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Like this idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Already been brought up you **** wad!!!

Like lure a group of Sith soldiers to chase you right into a nest of Kath hounds? Then you turn invisible or use master speed and get the hell out of there, while the Sith gets torn up by the Kath hounds? You see enemies fighting each other occasionally in KOTOR, but only scripted scenes. You can't lure one enemy to fight another kind of enemy.

Seeing them fight each other never gets boring. Like you can have a Calo Nord fight Darth Bandon because they both want the credit for killing you or something. Just sit back and have popcorn and bet 500 credits on who would win. It will add to the immersiveness.

I like this idea.

It would have been neat to see the Sith and Republic soldiers on Manaan start fighting and allow you to choose which factions to side with or to join in and start killing both sides.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It does take a little bit of skill to get enemies to fight, you have to be a little sneaky. But if you're patient and skillful enough, watching them duke it out with each other is well worth the wait. Like in Half-Life and Far Cry, I do my best to get the soldiers and aliens to fight each other. Sometimes watching the battle pumps me up, and I join in the 3 way battle and become the last man standing.