Enemy gains experience as well?

Like this idea?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Like this idea?

• Aye!
    • Nay!
    • Gay!

I'm not really talking about individual enemies whom if they see you fight, they won't live to tell the story. But Maybe it'll work for some, especially if you fight them more than once, they get much better (higher in levels) when you fight them a next time, and better equipped too. And when you fight the soldiers of an army (the Sith army) a lot and kill a lot of them, then soon they'll start adjusting their weaponry and tactics and get better the next time you fight them?

Or maybe they don't level up just by fighting you, but they got other enemies as well. And the longer the war, the more exp they get?

And also, not just your enemies get exp, but non-party NPC's if they fight alongside you or you hear them fight a lot of people?

Yah, I kind of hate that system... I want enemies hard or some easy, not level dependent...

About the enemy leveling up, isn't that called enemies getting harder? It happens almost every time with repeating bosses in games. They're stronger after each time. I think they should be stronger, but not randomly leveling up.

Yah, I kind of hate that system...  I want enemies hard or some easy, not level dependent...

About the enemy leveling up, isn't that called enemies getting harder?  It happens almost every time with repeating bosses in games.  They're stronger after each time.  I think they should be stronger, but not randomly leveling up.

Any game that allows you to pick your path through it has to have some way of ensuring that any path you do pick is equally valid and enjoyable for a first time player.

Having enemies that gain attributes and skills as you do (though not at the same rate, so you still feel like you are becomeing more powerful) is the most consistent way to do that, since just hauling off and chucking hundreds of the buggers at you sometimes just doesn't 'feel' right.

Yah...I guess...I think that enemies should have different rates of gain then i guess. Like the obviously weak one grows much slower than you, while a strong one will grow at the same as you. Maybe 1 or 2 super ones might even grow faster... Anyway, I still hate that system, though I realiaze it's unavoidable.

I'm not really talking about individual enemies whom if they see you fight, they won't live to tell the story. But Maybe it'll work for some, especially if you fight them more than once, they get much better (higher in levels) when you fight them a next time, and better equipped too.  And when you fight the soldiers of an army (the Sith army) a lot and kill a lot of them, then soon they'll start adjusting their weaponry and tactics and get better the next time you fight them?

Or maybe they don't level up just by fighting you, but they got other enemies as well. And the longer the war, the more exp they get?

And also, not just your enemies get exp, but non-party NPC's if they fight alongside you or you hear them fight a lot of people?

You aren`t giving a bad idea, but the CRPG`s are stationairy worlds where only you have the abbility to do something. Though in MMORPG`s that often used

:D

I'm not really talking about individual enemies whom if they see you fight, they won't live to tell the story. But Maybe it'll work for some, especially if you fight them more than once, they get much better (higher in levels) when you fight them a next time, and better equipped too.  And when you fight the soldiers of an army (the Sith army) a lot and kill a lot of them, then soon they'll start adjusting their weaponry and tactics and get better the next time you fight them?

A good idea, but most of the times, NO enemies escape, and bosses get stronger each boss fight.

I like the idea. I recall posting about it a while back and got similarly shot down. But I went as far as saying enemies you fought regularly should learn what you use, what your weaknesses are, etc. Nobody really liked that. Maybe I'm just a player killer DM at heart.

A good idea, but most of the times, NO enemies escape, and bosses get stronger each boss fight.

Enemies may die after each fight, but that doesn't mean his friends won't learn a thing or two from the fight. Maybe they are all wearing visors which are interconnected and there is a control room somewhere that moniters what all the Sith troopers are seeing, or security cams that watch you fight.

Maybe they are all wearing visors which are interconnected and there is a control room somewhere that moniters what all the Sith troopers are seeing, or security cams that watch you fight.

where would be the privacy then? :( i know you could just take the visors off but then again a fight is not always when you want it to happen so you could catch anyone whitout their special visors off and kill them whitout fearing the retribution from their friends - not that they could be a threat after all son it isn't really matters

So the Eddo36 thread factory is still operational I see...

Why do you post so many threads because let me tell you i have looked at most of your other threads and your number of good ideas aren't proportional with you number of threads. As in you have more threads than good ideas...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.