My website

Mr. Teatime

You are a strange, tiny guy.. With long hair. But I do like your music. The front page could use some work (perhaps a glamour shot of you by the piano?) but otherwise it's an informative page.

I didn't find any links on the link page though?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Try refreshing the links page.

I agree I need something on the main page. I'll have to get a photo or something. But mainly it's about the music, for now at least - a promotional tool really and to see if anyone's interested. I just upgraded to 100mb webspace so over the next week I'll be uploading quite a few tracks. Hmm, maybe I should add that to the main page.

"RPG Dot - The best site for general CRPG news. Very fan, rather than hype, centred."

Haha, that's a nice way of saying "amateurish" :)

Ps. Did I mention your site lacks p0rn?

man, your site is great. i like the music too. im glad you told the truth about yourself, so keep up the good work. but question:

if thats you on the site, whos that in yuor avatar?

well, yet again, great site

My avatar is from my favourite album, 'Pleased to Meet You' by James, a British band that broke up in 2001... it's a very dark album, and the black and white image of a straight faced man looking straight at the camera is a really appropriate image for the album, that's all about the darker things in life.... I actually think MCA would really like it, given how he doesn't like happy endings. My signature quote is actually from a track on the album, 'Getting away with it all (messed up)'.

I'm glad you like the site and the music, music is an outlet for me these days and I'm glad I can use it as such. I'll be uploading more tracks over the next few days/weeks if you're interested.

My avatar is from my favourite album, 'Pleased to Meet You' by James, a British band that broke up in 2001... it's a very dark album, and the black and white image of a straight faced man looking straight at the camera is a really appropriate image for the album, that's all about the darker things in life.... I actually think MCA would really like it, given how he doesn't like happy endings. I'm glad you like the site and the music, music is an outlet for me these days and I'm grateful for it. I'll be uploading more tracks over the next few days/weeks if you're interested.

let me say the music is relaxing i guess you could say, ill be lookin foward to it.

ive made a few webpages, but they all suck. mainly they were for a clan that my brother used to own. pretty stupid. oh well....

My avatar is from my favourite album, 'Pleased to Meet You' by James, a British band that broke up in 2001... it's a very dark album, and the black and white image of a straight faced man looking straight at the camera is a really appropriate image for the album, that's all about the darker things in life.... I actually think MCA would really like it, given how he doesn't like happy endings. My signature quote is actually from a track on the album, 'Getting away with it all (messed up)'.

I'm glad you like the site and the music, music is an outlet for me these days and I'm glad I can use it as such. I'll be uploading more tracks over the next few days/weeks if you're interested.

Ohhhhh.... I always thought that was you! :D

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

Ohhhhh.... I always thought that was you! :D

i did too

Actually I have. I like Rachmaninov a lot, and have been learning his 2nd piano concerto for a while now when I've had the time.... I might record some of that later today.

Rachmaninov?! Uhm.. you'd better watch "Shine" before you go and do something stupid with Rachmaninov.. :rolleyes:

The vocalist of James just released a solo album, you may want to check it.

Yes the album Bone, I have listened to it but admit I haven't bought it. The lyrics are good as always but I found the songs all a bit samey... Tim Booth said he wanted to make the tracks more 'dancey' than James, but I felt there was quite a bit of disposable stuff on there in terms of songs and melody. One of the reasons I like James is because their songs and tunes are pretty different.

As to the film Shine, I haven't seen it... I don't believe in the whole 'struggle for your art' thing. I enjoy playing Rachmaninov, and I can play it as well. Some parts are harder to learn than others, but it just takes some practise.... if you enjoy doing something it's a lot easier. I'll try and get some of the 2nd concerto recorded today.

EDIT: having said that, trying to play from the music just now reminded me why not playing a complex piece of music for a few months is not good for the quality of the piece....

As to the film Shine, I haven't seen it... I don't believe in the whole 'struggle for your art' thing. I enjoy playing Rachmaninov, and I can play it as well. Some parts are harder to learn than others, but it just takes some practise.... if you enjoy doing something it's a lot easier. I'll try and get some of the 2nd concerto recorded today.

Shine is about a young man who struggles to learn how to play Rachmaninov perfectly, but it ends up driving him insane.

"In London, David (Helfgott) is mentored by Cecil Parkes and learns to play Rachmaninoff's Third Piano Concerto, one of the most difficult piano pieces to play, even for a master. David plays this piece perfectly in concert, but suffers an emotional breakdown as a result."

Apparently David Helfgott is a substandard piano player who was put in the limelight by a movie that's supposed to depict his life. It doesn't though and his fame is uncalled for. But it was a good movie anyhow.

I've worked on the style and layout a bit more based on what people have told me and what I think - any more comments? I think it's an improvement.

ya, i was just looking at your site, and its missing 1 thing: a guestbook.

guestbooks are good for sites, so you can get compliments and hellos :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. But I never visit guestbooks on other sites and just think they look amateurish. Maybe a comment system for each track - do yout hink that would be better, so you could leave comments about specific pieces of music?

EDIT: Is there a way to manually set up a comments system, so that next to each track there'd be a 'comment on this' and a mini forum there? or do i have to pay for one of the big forums (most of the features of which I wouldn't use)

well, geocities offers a free once, but it sucks. you could go to www.cjb.net and create an account to get your own guestbook (you can delete entries from it)

but besides that, i dunno. maybe look around on google for a free guestbook