TSL interview at TheForce.net

TSL interview at TheForce.net: here.

Interesting info about ranged weapons.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

As for species, we've added quite a few aliens into the game - KOTOR had most of the prominent Star Wars aliens, we've tried to add any they didn't have and then spent the rest of our time trying to increase the variety of humankind in the game.

Good, but they better let the Wookiee win...

Battle Meditation can have an event-level effect on mass battles, and you can use Mind Trick to distract enemies as you're sneaking by them - it makes stealth-based missions easier on thief-like characters.

He he...

Second, we have a number of quests in the game that can only be performed by specific characters while other characters are doing something else. As an example, think of Episode 4 where C3P0 and R2D2 had to hang out in that control room while Han, Chewie and Luke went off to find Leia.

I think I just peed my pants...

[Chris Parker] This is something we'll be releasing a lot more information about in the future as we get closer to shipping.

This stock answer's driving me crazy!

I almost hope Lucasarts keep the earlier release date so we can just get all the new information a lot quicker.

[Chris Parker] This is something we'll be releasing a lot more information about in the future as we get closer to shipping.

This stock answer's driving me crazy!

I almost hope Lucasarts keep the earlier release date so we can just get all the new information a lot quicker.

I know man, it really irks me when they get around the questions like that. But hey, what can you do? :lol:

I'm not excited.

Quit being a negative nancy.

He IS right.

Developers today say almost nothing, useful information is most of the time burried under the "marketing" phases that are simply the same damn thing we hear all the time.

That is why I only bother to read previews and flip over message boards because developers interviews say little now, we most get meanless "hype" about things.

Take this as a example, they say the game will allow for a sequel and yet they say epic levels are in so I wonder what exactly that means, I cannot imagine a sequel of a game were I simply break Star Wars level limits, its absurd to play a game that starts with enemies of Yoda level so direct sequels are out if we reach high levels in this game and if we dont why bother to implement epic levels anyway?

Conflicting information or information that does not make sense if we take a deep look at it.

Welcome to the gaming world of 2004.

drakron.png

Second, we have a number of quests in the game that can only be performed by specific characters while other characters are doing something else. As an example, think of Episode 4 where C3P0 and R2D2 had to hang out in that control room while Han, Chewie and Luke went off to find Leia.

That one i liked the most. Hopefully, they'll manage utilize it at its best potential, giving the same feeling ANH had.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Halo CE? I have to say that Halo 2 looks good and I might like to give it a try. I am not usually a FPS gamer but man doe that game look sweet.

Halo online for the PC. Gearbox released a "Custom Edition" Halo so you can play custom maps and whatnot.

Yea, Halo 2 looks really good.