Lightsaber "whip"

What do you think of a lightsaber whip?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of a lightsaber whip?

• Sounds neat, hope it will be in the game.
    • Screw it, we don't need another lightsaber.
    • Screw YOU, Eddo36!

Saw it in a SW comic book Jedi vs. Sith carried by a Sith chick named Githany. It's basically a lightsaber with a long, thin, flexible blade that is like a whip. It wrapped around a guy's arm and he lost his arm. Would be cool if implemented in the game in addition to single bladed lightsaber and double bladed ones. Maybe make it have more chance to hit per strike than standard single bladed lightsaber and has longer range, and it can disarm opponents, but is worse than the standard lightsaber when it comes to defense and blocking a blow? Thoughts?

So I'm supposed to do an AP research project each time I post? Want an essay with that? Sorry for being sarcastic, just that pages takes long to load with 56k. The title pretty much says what this topic is anyways, I don't know why you guys came into this thread when it wouldn't bother you one bit to ignore it. All you need to do is read the title. That's easier and less time consuming than what you expect others to do.

Anyhow, mod, lock this up.

So I'm supposed to do an AP research project each time I post? Want an essay with that? Sorry for being sarcastic, just that pages takes long to load with 56k. The title pretty much says what this topic is anyways, I don't know why you guys came into this thread when it wouldn't bother you one bit to ignore it. All you need to do is read the title. That's easier and less time consuming than what you expect others to do. 

Anyhow, mod, lock this up.

Just letting you know that this idea caused a bunch of flames towards the person who suggested it the first time around. :(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think we need lightsaber pikes, lightsaber nunchaku (sp?), lightsaber swordbreakers, lightsaber those-hooked-thingies-they-use-in-croughing-tiger-hidden-dragon, lightsaber broken beerbottles and lightsaber throwing daggers.

Maybe lightsaber bayonets to stick to your blaster rifles?

I mean.. woot??

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

No No not this again. :ph34r:

Help me I'm melting! :)

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

And locked AGAIN.

The lightsaber whip, and all other various possible forms of a lightsaber, have been thoroughly discussed on these forums.

The search option is your friend.

And if you're having problems with the forums loading, might I suggest using the Lo Fi version, the option is available at the bottom of the main page.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.