Next Game

EnderAndrew

Calvinball should be a minigame within #1 so I vote 1&2 combined.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm hoping for:

Barbie Horse Adventures 2

Nascar 2005

Pacman the RPG - "The ghosts have dialogue now!"

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Pong: The RPG

Pong was a simple program who wanted nothing more in life than to entertain people. But when the mysterious 133t killed his family, Pong was forced into the danerous world of the Internet with only a few pixels to his name. Can Pong survive in this dangerous world?

- 6,824 subquests!!

- Exciting NPCs such as the paranoid PacMan ("All around...the ghosts, THEY'RE OUT TO GET ME!") and the powerful Trogdor

- Pong can get powerups such as the all powerful 3D upgrade!

"I'm waiting for someone to say something really stupid, and then I can quote them." -Anonymous

if there were 3 games that HAD to be made, they would have to be:

1.) A star trek RPG. cmon, all those guys at those conventions dressing like spock, youd be rich!!!

2.) kung fu chaos 2 - it has to be made, the first one was perfect. the only thing i could possibly say bad: it was too short

3.) Dark reign 3 - it has to return to the PC for a third time.

I have to agree that Kung Fu Kaos is one of the most underrated titles I've ever played.

I would shell out $50 for Kung Fu Kaos 2 in a heart-beat. If you have four controllers and a few friends, it has one of the best multiplayers around. Single player is a hoot as well.

To quote the director, "this scene is missing something... something naked!"

I have to agree that Kung Fu Kaos is one of the most underrated titles I've ever played.

I would shell out $50 for Kung Fu Kaos 2 in a heart-beat. If you have four controllers and a few friends, it has one of the best multiplayers around. Single player is a hoot as well.

To quote the director, "this scene is missing something... something naked!"

ya, i beat the game, but i still like to play it. the controls were perfect, every character was memorable, and the visuals were pretty good.