ultimate jedi robes

In star wars kotor there were three different types of good jedi robes.

I think the sequel should have the same, for example a ultimate dark side robe

would look similar to Darth Vaders outfit and would offer 5 defense bonus, 8 dexterity bonus, +4 strength, saves all +4, and a bonus feat: weapon specialization (lightsaber).

Second the ultimate light side robe would look like similar to the star forge jedi robe and, would offer 5 defense bonus, 8 dexterity bonus,

wisdom +4, regeneration 2, and bonus feat: (master jedi defense).

Also like i mentioned earlier kotor had three robes, but only two out of three were the strongest of the jedi robes. So as for the third jedi robe it's better than the other ordaniry jedi robes but still doesn't offer as much as the first two i mentioned it offers, 5 defense bonus, 8 dexterity bonus, and +2 wisdom it is not restricted to either alignment dark or light so that makes it universal it would look like an red and black color jedi robe.

In star wars kotor there were three different types of good jedi robes.

I think the sequel should have the same, for example a ultimate dark side robe

would look similar to Darth Vaders outfit and would offer 5 defense bonus, 8 dexterity bonus, +4 strength, saves all +4, and a bonus feat: weapon specialization (lightsaber).

Second the ultimate light side robe would look like similar to the star forge jedi robe and, would offer 5 defense bonus, 8 dexterity bonus,

wisdom +4, regeneration 2, and bonus feat: (master jedi defense).

Also like i mentioned earlier kotor had three robes, but only two out of three were the strongest of the jedi robes. So as for the third jedi robe it's better than the other ordaniry jedi robes but still doesn't offer as much as the first two i mentioned it offers, 5 defense bonus, 8 dexterity bonus, and +2 wisdom it is not restricted to either alignment dark or light so that makes it universal it would look like an red and black color jedi robe.

Dont know about what stats they change, but the robes are now flowing woohoo, who cares about anything like that! and there are hoods, so that makes it even more insignificant IMO woohoo :rolleyes::p

Vader dont have armor. He has automated BODY. I don`t want my hero to be severed or burned :( My oppinion: the Light robes from the Star Forge didnt look that great. If i like something its Obi Wan`s robe in the Old Trilogy and the padawan`s outfit in Episode 1.

Not you aren't

I want prequel clothes of Mace Windu, Obi-Wan etc and Tales of the Jedi classical ancient outfit (Ulic Qel Droma and Nomi Sunrider look great)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.