For the Lakers Fans!!!

kumquatq3

Ok, the joke's run its course.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Miss his layups? What exactly was his shooting percentage in both the regular season and play-offs? last i checked he was easily in the top 5. face it, comapritvely spekaing, Shaq doesn't mess normal shots much. Free throws, he isn't good at. He is the best player in the league. period.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Name one person that can consistently guard Shaq.

Name one player.

Even when LA got beat down in the Finals, Shaq had a pretty high field-goal percentage, and shot respectfully from the line. The Lakers refused to pass, and Kobe threw up a million desperation shots. Meanwhile, Gary Payton was as asleep on defense as Phil Jackson was on the bench, so guys like Billups were able to light up the scoreboard.

The Laker's loss had very little to do with Shaq. Go back and watch the games.

Shaq may not have a whole lot of great years left in the tank, but he could deliver a title in the next three years if a point guard and a defense appear around him. The Lakers are currently insane. Rudy T is a good coach, but who really wants to play for a team run by a player primadonna?

MIAMI (AP) -- Expect to see Shaquille O'Neal in a Miami Heat uniform next season.

His agent does.

Perry Rogers, said Sunday a blockbuster deal between the Heat and Los Angeles Lakers is imminent and could be official Wednesday when the NBA's two-week player movement moratorium expires.

``It still can't officially be done, of course, but I can tell you we're confident that this will move forward,'' Rogers told The Associated Press in a phone interview Sunday. ``We're excited about the prospects. We're confident that Shaquille will be moving to Miami soon.''

Miami is expected to send a package that includes Lamar Odom, Brian Grant, one other player -- perhaps Caron Butler -- and a first-round draft choice to Los Angeles in exchange for the 7-foot-1, 340-pound O'Neal, who demanded a trade shortly after the Lakers lost the NBA Finals to Detroit.

Rogers said he did not know which players the Lakers and Heat have agreed to swap.

``What's been agreed to by (Heat president) Pat Riley and (Lakers GM) Mitch Kupchak, I have not been privy to,'' Rogers said.

I think that Kobe is shopping teams like the Clippers to put fear into the Lakers. I bet Kobe will sign with the Lakers so long as Shaq gets traded.

Ditto

BUT! It would be HILARIOUS if they traded Shaq and Kobe left.

I just heard on SportsCenter that Kobe demanded to the Clippers that they would have to start moving the team to Anaheim (where Kobe lives) and play at least 15 games in Anaheim next year.

I'm not sure where this would be? The Pond? Except the NBA and NHL season go at the same time, so that would be a pain.

I have no clue. The trial hasn't started, and we really don't know much about it yet.

I was pretty upset how that court reporter "accidentally" emailed suppressed documents presenting some of the prosecution's case to seven media outlets.

It must have been a typo. She meant to email the suppressed documents to an invisible friend.

I don't know. I haven't looked. I did hear several newspapers did release her name and pictures, to which she received death threats.

Then again, the accusation is that she was bent over a chair and violated in an uncomfortable place (like the back of a VW?). So maybe, how she looked from the front wasn't nearly as important.

I was pretty upset how that court reporter "accidentally" emailed suppressed documents presenting some of the prosecution's case to seven media outlets.

I hear that

I just heard on SportsCenter that Kobe demanded to the Clippers that they would have to start moving the team to Anaheim (where Kobe lives) and play at least 15 games in Anaheim next year.

****ing amazing isn't it?

I tell you this right now: Whoever ends up with Kobe will be very very sorry.

Depends on who you're trying to sell it to.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Depends on who you're trying to sell it to.

I'm guessing Bill Gates

Asked recently how his team could best upgrade at center, Miami coach Stan Van Gundy laughed away a notion that Shaquille O'Neal would be the Heat's ideal solution.

``I think we could work him in,'' Van Gundy said