Possible Proof:

Blarghagh

Only those who lie to start an unjustified war, and more than a few presidents fall in that catagory.  Bush lies and thousands die, nothing happens.  Clinton lies about sex and he gets impeached.  Something is wrong with that.

As far as the public knows, he didn't lie. I think Clinton also percieved the middle east to be a threat and to have WMDs. Bush was most likely misinformed (could have been a lie though). Clinton lied under oath, which is illeagal and why he was impeached. It had nothing to do with what he lied about.

The subject matter is always more important than if he did it under oath or not. At least to me. I don't give a rat's arse if CLinton lied about sex under oath or not. No one got killed.

As for Bush, if he didn't know then he is incompetent and has an incompetent staff. If he did know, he lied. In either case thousands died either by his idiocy or by his duplicity, in both cases, in my opinion, means he doesn't deserve to hold that office and should be kicked out of it.

Only those who lie to start an unjustified war, and more than a few presidents fall in that catagory. Bush lies and thousands die, nothing happens. Clinton lies about sex and he gets impeached. Something is wrong with that.

The only lies I see are the above two statements.

Bush never lied about WMD. Bush, Clarke, Gore, Kerry and every democrat in the world said Iraq had WMD. Clinton bombed Iraq over WMD. The UN Security Council said Iraq had WMD.

Also, Clinton was never impeached. He was censored. They considered impeachment. Likewise, Nixon was never impeached. Jackson remains the only US President to ever be impeached.

And as far as the impeachment with Clinton that was pursued, if you followed the case of read the Starr report, you'd see it had nothing to do with sex.

Also, Clinton was never impeached.  He was censored.  They considered impeachment.  Likewise, Nixon was never impeached.  Jackson remains the only US President to ever be impeached.

As far as I recall, they impeached the poor guy. The only other president besides Clinton to be impeached was Andrew Johnson. However, both of them got to keep their jobs.

EDIT: If the witch hunters had more votes, both witches would have been burnt.

At the time Clinton was in office they might have, but when Bush invaded Iraq had none or they would be found by now. Bush lied or he is incompetent, in either case he shouldn't be president.

I think Bush is guilty of illegally occupying invading a soveriegn nation, much like Federick the Great's invasion of Silesia. In both cases the Casus Belli was very very very weak.

Bush lies to his people instead of representing them. Therefore he is a leader not holding to democracy, therefore he is a dictator. Unless I am terribly mistaken in my definition of dictator. He also, if this is true, kills people who pose a threat to his rule, and almost certainly cheats at elections(he did so before), and he wants to add an unconstitutional amendment to the constitution, which is discriminating to the people and favours only his point of view. How is this any different, besides less radically so, than Saddam Hussein?

I don't know if you guys know that: I learned in a documentary that G.W. Bush's grandpa was a rich businessman who was trading with the Nazis during WW2. He was even lending them money while his own son was fighting against the Germans!

Nowadays, it seems that the Bush family owns some oil companies: I really wonder why he wanted to attack Irak so much... ;)

It also seems that his 2 daughters are really naughty and don't fully respect the law, which he is intolerable since they ought to show the good example and ought to show a good image...

All this to say that the Bushes are a f***ed up family that doesn't care about anything except for themselves... You wonder if Bush is a good politician or if he truly supports democracy...? Well, all thesetend to show the opposite...

Besides, it is clear that he manipulates the american people since he contols all the media... Do you realize that many things concerning what happens in Irak is simply censored in the US? I am happy to be european...

Do you know Michael Moore (do we spell it like this?)? It seems that he gets constantly censored for all the Anti-Bush documentaries he makes... For example, the media don't talk about him (the same happens to any famous actor, singer or dancer that doesn't approve his policy) and he can't find a publisher for his newest documentary (fareinheit 9/11 I think) in the US (where? in the country of freedom of expression!)...

I wish that stupid president doesn't get reelected...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I don't know if you guys know that: I learned in a documentary that G.W. Bush's grandpa was a rich businessman who was trading with the Nazis during WW2. He was even lending them money while his own son was fighting against the Germans!

Nowadays, it seems that the Bush family owns some oil companies: I really wonder why he wanted to attack Irak so much... ;)

It also seems that his 2 daughters are really naughty and don't fully respect the law, which he is intolerable since they ought to show the good example and ought to show a good image...

All this to say that the Bushes are a f***ed up family that doesn't care about anything except for themselves... You wonder if Bush is a good politician or if he truly supports democracy...? Well, all thesetend to show the opposite...

Besides, it is clear that he manipulates the american people since he contols all the media... Do you realize that many things concerning what happens in Irak is simply censored in the US? I am happy to be european...

Do you know Michael Moore (do we spell it like this?)? It seems that he gets constantly censored for all the Anti-Bush documentaries he makes... For example, the media don't talk about him (the same happens to any famous actor, singer or dancer that doesn't approve his policy) and he can't find a publisher for his newest documentary (fareinheit 9/11 I think) in the US (where? in the country of freedom of expression!)...

Actually, he finally found one. I'll be going to see it if I can convince my pro Bush parents to let me. B)

Bush lies to his people instead of representing them. Therefore he is a leader not holding to democracy, therefore he is a dictator. Unless I am terribly mistaken in my definition of dictator. He also, if this is true, kills people who pose a threat to his rule, and almost certainly cheats at elections(he did so before), and he wants to add an unconstitutional amendment to the constitution, which is discriminating to the people and favours only his point of view. How is this any different, besides less radically so, than Saddam Hussein?

He is not a dictator. A dictator is one who has controll over everything. Bush himself does not weild that kind of power (no one person should have that kind of power). That's because there is a thing called checks and balances, the president can not do everything he so wishes. The president also can not ammend the constitution by himself and the change he wants to make probably wont have a chance in hell of ever being passed anyway. If you really want to blame people you should blame congress for not doing a very good job. The president is just easiest to pick at because he's the public figurehead.

Nowadays, it seems that the Bush family owns some oil companies: I really wonder why he wanted to attack Irak so much...  ;)

Actually, he finally found one. I'll be going to see it if I can convince my pro Bush parents to let me. B)

I pity you...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

*tin foil hat*

It's true that much of the news in America is biased, but that's more the mainstream media then anything to do with Bush. Moore most likely couldn't get a publisher because not many publishers want to be associated with him, considering his rather extreme views in some cases.

Moore has several published books, and every one of his documentaries has been distributed, including his new anti-Bush documentary.

People publish anti-Bush stuff all the time. There is no conspiracy to stop people from speaking out against the government.

It should also be noted that Moore spewed a bunch of lies in his Academy Award speech last year. I liked Bowling for Columbine, but I have little respect for Moore.

I think it's funny that you claim Clinton told the truth and Bush lied when they said the exact same thing. Are you aware that the Sudan government arrested Osama Bin Laden after Clinton dropped bombs on them? Are you aware that Osama Bin Laden was on the FBI Most Wanted List and admitted to organizing terrorist attacks on the United States, but Clinton refused to take custody of Bin Laden as a prisoner?

Are you aware that while Clinton was in office, and during his campaign he was found to take money from the Chinese government? In turn he made China our favored trading partner (they pay little to no tariffs to sell products in the US) and Chinese business officials were found buried in Arlington National Cementary, which is supposed to be reserved for our war heroes.

Did you know that Bush has gone to war with two countries while Clinton went to war with four?

Yep, count them, four. Who is the war-monger? Bush pursued diplomacy with Iraq while Clinton bombed them without even speaking to the UN or the world seeking support. Clinton dropped bombs in Serbia without asking anyone, and killed plenty of civilians. You see relief packages were yellow, and so were the bombs.

You talk about biased journalism. Are you aware that Fox News, ABC, CBS, and NBA are all owned by Liberals? That's the group that is anti-Bush in case you were wondering. You wonder why we keep hearing news in Clinton's defense, and anti-Bush crap.

Are you aware that Bush passed legislature to increase water standards for the first time in 50 years? Clinton promised to do that, but in 8 years he never did. Bush fought drug companies, and insurance companies to lower the cost of prescription drugs for the elderly, those on medicare, and people suffering from HIV in South Africa. Bush demanded that auto-manufactures need to be more enviornmentally conscience and put out hybrid cars or pay a penalty to the government. He gave tax breaks to owners of hybrid cars, and supplements the cost of production. He also gave money to the furthered research of fuel-cell technology.

Michael Moore and the liberal media said Bush went into Iraq to steal oil. Do some research, and you'll see that's not the case. Bush has done everything in his power to make it so the United States wouldn't need or use oil as much.

Clinton promised to pass certain laws, and back-pedalled. Did you know that Bush pushed through more laws in his first 100 days of office than any other President in history? Clinton lied about drug usage, affairs, spending, foreign policy, you name it. I'm not sure I've ever seen Clinton really keep his word on anything. I remember a speach where he promised to put forth legislature to have uniforms in public schools. Clinton was a chronic liar that never admitted to making a mistake. Read Primary Colors and you'll get a clear picture of who he was.

Bush lacks certain social acumen, and I disagree with some of his policies. But Bush is not a liar.

Let's try a small exercise in common sense. The foreign intellege community of the world all agrees that Iraq has WMD. The UN says it, and both Democrats and Republicans in this country say it. Bush makes it publically clear he has his eye on Iraq. He warns them to comply immediately or else. We pursue diplomacy for two years. We see caravans of trucks leaving Iraq and going into Syria. When we invade Iraq, Syria is continuing to evacuate people from Baghdad into Syria. Syria sends troops into combat against the US and openly admits to supporting Iraq.

IS IT POSSIBLE THE WMD ARE IN SYRIA?

Yes. We found small amounts of WMD in Iraq. We found training labs, and manuals for the use of WMD. All evidence points to the fact that they once had WMD. If Bush was a liar, we could plant WMD in Iraq. If this was some great conspiracy, don't you think he would plant some there?

Does it make any sense whatsoever to have this great conspiracy based around WMD, lie to the world, lie to your country, and then not take the next step and plant WMD?

The claims that Bush lied to bring the US into a war are not only false, the notion makes my heart hurt. It makes no sense what so ever. I dare you to make a logical argument debunking my claims here and demonstrating how he lied. I'm laying down the gauntlet. Please go ahead and try.

And while you're at it, I'd like to remind you that we also liberated 25 million people from a true dictator. You do know what the word dictator means, right?