Questions on Lightsabers

in the FAQ it says

Will I start of with force powers and a lightsaber?

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

In Kotor II will you have a choice of which type of lightsaber you build (if you build it) ? Becouse it was a little annoying when i spent my feats on "Two Weapon Fighting" and had to wait till i killed a sith to get my second Lightsaber.

Sparky

in the FAQ it says

Will I start of with force powers and a lightsaber?

No. Although there is no need for training, being in exile has left you out of touch with the force. As you progress though the game, you strength in the force grows stronger and you acquire a light saber.

In Kotor II will you have a choice of which type of lightsaber you build (if you build it)  ? Becouse it was a little annoying when i spent my feats on "Two Weapon Fighting" and had to wait till i killed a sith to get my second Lightsaber.

Sparky

Actually, you can get a second ( and third I think) lightsaber from the Mandaloreans on Dantoeen (-sp). And I'd also like to find out how you get your lightsaber, but alas,

Fear I, that wait for the game's release, we must....

• 3 weeks later...