Why there is no banner for KOTOR 2 Boards?

Neverwinter Nights 2 boards have such a lovely banner. Why when I enter KOTOR 2 boards there's no similar banner?

(this topic may be locked as quick as I get my answer to this mystery).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Not perfectly normal, but more normal.  Of course the least normal gamers, worse that Star Wars fans, are the LARPers.  Of all the gamers in the world these guys actually scare me.  :)

why do u post in this forum if one its a star wars forum and two all u do is complain about the game? are u gonna even buy it? and if u just use a mod to not be a jedi then dont play the game its about JEDI AND SITH. and if u dont like that play battlefront or republic commando if u want a shooting star wars game. but now it seems that u dont even like star wars games so y buy them? go play tribes or something and quit complaining :angry:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

You sound like the gamer that I I killed his character in 47 minutes into a new campaign, Starwarskid15_19. I play CRPGs and only CRPGs, with an occasional space combat sim on the side. KotOR 2 is a CRPG and with the drought of CRPGs we are having I will probably be getting the game, but I won't stop detailing the game's weaknesses or the fact that I hate Star Wars except for the original 3 movies. Don't like it? Don't read my posts.

GENERALLY speaking, The NWN crowd follow Obsidian as a company more closely than the KoTOR crowd. Many have been fans of the devs since the days of Black Isle and tend to be an older demographic. The KoTOR fans tend to be younger and are more fans of Star Wars than crpgs.

I would say that there are probably more NWN fans interested in KoTOR than KoTOR fans interested in NWN.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

GENERALLY speaking, The NWN crowd follow Obsidian as a company more closely than the KoTOR crowd. Many have been fans of the devs since the days of Black Isle and tend to be an older demographic. The KoTOR fans tend to be younger and are more fans of Star Wars than crpgs.

I would say that there are probably more NWN fans interested in KoTOR than KoTOR fans interested in NWN.

:p Hitler could have been making KotOR 2 and I would have been his 'fan'.......only if he made TSL though im not nazi or nuffin :D :)

I ahve basically been following the Obsidian peeps before they were Black Isle.

Hades is a Chris Avellone groupie :)

Nah, my heart only goes to Feargus. :D

I can see Feargus right this moment getting on the phone with attorney to write up that restraining order. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I ahve basically been following the Obsidian peeps before they were Black Isle.

Hades is a Chris Avellone groupie :)

Nah, my heart only goes to Feargus. :D

I can see Feargus right this moment getting on the phone with attorney to write up that restraining order. :p

:D but he dosnt like TSL's so he will probablly be looking for him :D :p

Indeed, by judging the huge amount of copies NWN sold.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Shouldn't those drow be avoiding the sunlight? :blink: Poor drow. Shouldn't their armor be decaying into dust? Poor drow.

Video game developers have never been ones to shy away from the devil himself, Hades.

Fnord.