Party Member Plots

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that in kotor 2 party members would go off and do there own thing now and then thus we will have to use other party members. Will there be some sort of cut scene that will allow us to see what that party member has run off to do?. What are all of your thoughts?. I do understand why if they dont have a cut scene for it as the character we would play wouldnt be there but it might be a more reliable source of information as to what actually happened where as if the character we would play tries to find out we might just get some lame excuse like "I went to see a man about some Gizka"..

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that in kotor 2 party members would go off and do there own thing now and then thus we will have to use other party members. Will there be some sort of cut scene that will allow us to see what that party member has run off to do?. What are all of your thoughts?. I do understand why if they dont have a cut scene for it as the character we would play wouldnt be there but it might be a more reliable source of information as to what actually happened where as if the character we would play tries to find out we might just get some lame excuse like "I went to see a man about some Gizka"..

There are gonna be cameos that let you see what happened to them. We know that T3, HK and Canderous will all be playable (read the previews, forgot which one in perticular). There will be good reasons and stuff but they might just tell you what happened for some of them.

"You will have a two party system in some sections of the game that will require you to switch back and forth between parties to accomplish missions."  - OXM Holiday Guide

;)

Those are one of the features that i'm really looking forward to in TSL.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

There are gonna be cameos that let you see what happened to them. We know that T3, HK and Canderous will all be playable (read the previews, forgot which one in perticular). There will be good reasons and stuff but they might just tell you what happened for some of them.

hes talkin about kotor 2 party members goin off doin there own thing not cameos of kotor people. and ive heard an HK LIKE droid. ive never heard it said it would be hk himself. and canderous hasnt been mentioned to my knowledge

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Yeah, where did you read that Canderous was to playable? I haven't seen anything official on that.

There has been some speculation by us here on the forum, as Canderous never dies in KOTOR I, that he would return in KOTOR II, but no confirmation as far as I know.

"You shall not pass!"