Implants and Eyewear

Siggy,

You could have killed Bendak without the arena. It was the using his death for entertainment that gave you DS points.

really? oh.

uhm. never tried that... :blink:

hey- lookie there! i reached level 3!!!

where's my feat? do i get a perk, or what?

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

On a semi-related note... did anyone else find it odd that when you were captured and thrown into the Leviathan's brig, they ripped the implant out of your eye too? How come they can dig the implant out of my skull and yet they couldnt detect that computer spike that alien had in his... you get the point.

Siggy,

You could have killed Bendak without the arena. It was the using his death for entertainment that gave you DS points.

How? I couldn't find a way.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Siggy,

How? I couldn't find a way.

You can't kill him outside the deathmatch, see it as BIO was too lazy to implement more choices for that quest... God knows that has happened before with that company <_<