Ewww, not Kreia (sp?) ...

I've been thinking on our PC's state at the beginning and how (s)he'll be out of touch with the Force. And I keep seeing Kreia's name pop up in regards to how we'll be 'reconnected'. I suppose what has to be done, has to be done, but I'd rather go a different route:

• [Me]
    • {upon first meeting Kreia, and having the procedure explained in detail to me} :) Kreia, don't take this the wrong way, but ... keep your bag of tricks ya old hag! I want to learn from The Man himself!

[Kreia]

• :o ... :angry: Why you ... ! I have trained Jedi for ...

[Me]

• :rolleyes: {blah, blah, blah, blah ...}

[Kreia]

• {pauses for breath}

[Me]

• You done yet? Can we go look for Revan now?

[Kreia]

• :angry: {ignites her lightsaber}

Seriously, there must have been a reason why our PC joined up with Revan's expedition in the first place, especially when the Council was so dead set against it (although that last bit probably wasn't common knowledge). I'm taken with the notion that our PC was hoping to become (or was) Revan's apprentice (I don't believe Malak was Revan's apprentice, he just happened to settle for second place until he could strike down Revan). In which case, how could Revan not have a central role for us, regardless of the other Sith Lords?. I would probably put everything on hold just to hunt down Revan so I can complete my training and become the 14th (?) Inheritor of the Hiten-Mitsurugi ... whoops ... sorry, wrong Series :lol: . (I think Revan=Seijuro Hiko :D )

ok lets start a poll how many posts b4 this is locked from spamming?

a: after 3 posts

b: after 6 posts

c: after 10 posts

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

ok lets start a poll how many posts b4 this is locked from spamming?

a: after 3 posts

b: after 6 posts 

c: after 10 posts

Umm, shouldn't you start a whole new topic as a poll, and then link this thread to it? ;)

In anycase, anyone else out there think that Kreia's a poor substitute for a Jedi trainer? Not that I have anything against Kreia (don't even know what she's like :p ) in particular, it's just I'd feel more comfortable with a more familiar character (especially Master Vander! Training under Vander would be just as good as getting instruction from Yoda! :lol: ).

I don't think Vandar would be able to train you if you went darkside in KOTOR because he would be dead. But Kreia I think will only reconnect you to the force not all out train you. I think if anyone will be doing the training it will be our PC. By the way... Kreia is blind.

Who or what EVER confirmed that?

Kreia is blind.

Really? Are you sure?

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

Kreia is blind.

Really? Are you sure?

I was hoping you could answer that

Some would say that I just did.

*Jedi hand wave*

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

I don't know if AnthonyD is covering it up or I am just plain wrong. Anyways I was on another forum and someone was posting stuff he read off a magazine and Kreia being blind was one of them. It might be false or pure speculation but Gadon was blind and had the same eyes that Kreia has and it clicked for me, sorry if I was wrong and was misleading others but I think that it might be plausible. Plus AnthonyD only asked if I was sure and didn't say "Sorry D Murda, you are wrong" ;)

• 1 month later...

Ya you are

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Your character might not have went into the Mandalorian Wars just to follow Revan, you could have went into the wars for your own personal reasons. Revan wasn't following anyone...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.