Hidden endings and codes for KOTOR2

Every game has 'em. I think in KOTOR the ending was turning Malak into a dancing Twi'lek. Though, I never did that myself. It would be fitting though if you ask me.

So do you think there'll be any for KOTOR 2? Judging from the devs that have been kind enough to post their thoughts on these threads, I would not only say there will be, but it might be funny as hell.

Thoughts??

The 'party' in Deus Ex 2 was fun....I liked the flaming penguin. :p

How about instead of giving us Bastila's lame 'naughty' underwear we get the actual Brass Slave Bikini Leia was wearing in Ep. VI?

Was that a mod? I never saw Bastila's naughty underwear.

Its a fake holiday like Christmas and All Souls Day. Also I have a particular disdain for all things Christian.

After seeing all your posts, I'd be curious if there was anything you DID NOT hate. You seem like one of those people who complains about everything just for the sake of complaining.

You'd make a great menopausal woman.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's harsh.

P.S. You KNOW you're a head case when you are a Christian and you're regularly accused of being the Anti Christ. :(

I am not Christian. Frankly I prefer that God and his numerous fractured followers would just leave me the hell alone. That goes double for Lucifer and his kroneys.

That's harsh.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Isn't that some sort of Satanic band? I never heard their music. Should I? Or will I go straight to hell after listening?

Heh, you will not go straight to hell.

Deicide is considered bit of a 'nutty' band since the singer Glen Benton has imprinted an upsidedown cross on is forehead and is on a crusade on killing christianity. By that i was referring to Hades_One as a sarcastic remark when he said that he hates christian holidays.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Its a fake holiday like Christmas and All Souls Day. Also I have a particular disdain for all things Christian.

No holiday is fake if it gets you a day off work.

And if you don't like Christmas, be a pagan and celebrate Yule, or Saturnalia. It's no secret that Christ's birthday was moved to match the traditional winter solstice festivals.