Release Date

I hav heard on or around december 9th. I hav heard this from a few sources, but this is simply not yet confirmed.

The release date will be confirmed in the next 2 weeks (this release date info was read at lucasarts KOTOR2 forums. Here is the link)

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?th...D=1735&tstart=0

From what i hav heard on the forums, the release date looks to be early december. We can at least pin it down there (to some extent) until the official release date is confirmed.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

What about the European Release?

Officially simultaneous, in reality 4 weeks later.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I was at the gamestars live expo in London at the weekend. When I was at the Activision stand they gave me a mag with all there games coming this year. It had kotor 2 on it and says that it will be coming out in December. Didnt give a precise date though.

I thought it might come out in the US in December, but i didnt think that it would in europe (we always get shafted). ;)

UK's Gameplay gives 12th december as DELIVERY DATE and 8th december as SHIPPING DATE

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Let's hope it will be spring 2005.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I would prefer an early december release, but only if the game is truly ready, and not rushed. With an early december release, i can hav a heart attack on the morning of december 25th when i (hopefully) get it on PC. Then i will hav a happy christmas, spring, summer, autumn and winter.

I would prefer an early december release, but only if the game is truly ready, and not rushed. With an early december release, i can hav a heart attack on the morning of december 25th when i (hopefully) get it on PC. Then i will hav a happy christmas, spring, summer, autumn and winter.

what do u mean december 25th i aint waitin till christmas 2 play it as soon as it comes out im in there:P