the 3 Sith lords.

Alot of people assume there are 3 Sith Lords. Lets say there are for the convinience.

Wouldn't Darth Sion be considered an Apprentice, not a Sith lord?

I mean to me he seems an awful lot like Darth Bandon, sent after you by his Master. I don't see why a Sith lord would try to haunt you down on his own while he can send his apprentice for you.

That way if the apprentice dies, he doesnt have to worry about getting backstabbed by him, literally ;)

So I think that Sion is the apprentice of the masked Sith lord or something and that there are two other Sith lords instead of Sion.

And perhaps that armor guy with the breeder thing is another Sith Lord, perhaps a bounty hunter though.

:ph34r:

P.S What does MSG mean, did you gave that designation to the armor guy?

no i dont cuz bandon was a total pushover and i think maybe since u encounter sion many times and the fact that its him means he sholding back studying u looking for and apprentice of his own. this idea has been said many times.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

sion is a lord he luks old apretices r usually young and he has been destroyed bfore and is being held 2gether by the force meaning he has mastered the force bttr than ne meer aprentice could he may not be as powerful as the MSG and thats y he does his dirty work but he is deffinately a sith lord or mayb thats tthe way he is an assassin i have heard ppl say so he doesnt want sum1 2 kill u he wants 2 kill u!!!

wot bout that??

good reasoning Master Heartagram but ive heard it b4. if u could would u posssibly try to have better grammar i had a little trouble reading that post

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

its actually and officially december? wow thats good news. that means if theres no delays theres a good chance ill get it for christmas

I hav heard on or around december 9th.

Anyway, perhaps Sion is simply one of the weaker Sith Lords, or he has decided that a more; hands on approach is needed to some things, such as taking care of ur chracter

Yes, I agree. It seems, everybody a sith lord sends always fails. If I were a Sith Lord, I would rather be fighting and junk than sitting around letting everybody else do them.

Evolutionary Development

sion is a lord he luks old apretices r usually young and he has been destroyed bfore and is being held 2gether by the force meaning he has mastered the force bttr than ne meer aprentice could he may not be as powerful as the MSG and thats y he does his dirty work but he is deffinately a sith lord or mayb thats tthe way he is an assassin i have heard ppl say so he doesnt want sum1 2 kill u he wants 2 kill u!!!

wot bout that??

What?

wot bout that??

What?

I'm bored, so I think I'll take a stab at this:

Sion is a lord [sic] who looks old, while apprentices are usually young. He's been destroyed before, but he's being held together by the Force. This suggests that he has mastered the Force better than any mere apprentice could. He may not be as powerful as the Masked Sith Guy (MSG), but that may be why Sion does MSG's dirty work (Sion's definitely a Sith Lord). Or maybe his motivation for doing things that way is because he's an assassin. I've heard other people mention that he wants to kill you himself, rather than allow someone else the glory.  How's that for an explanation?

That's my best interpretation anyways. :shrugs: