NEW PREVIEW

Nice read, nothing new though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I quit reading after the author mis spelt obsidian.

Chris Avellone-"The player does not have amnesia, does not start the game with amnesia, does not get amnesia over the course of the game, and he/she is quite clear who, what, and where he is at all times. Nor does he/she have any problems with memory, lurking pseudo-personalities, multiple personality disorders, submerged personalities, or any personality problems except what you induce through gameplay by being a nice guy, a jerk, or both. "

You just don't get it do you Iolo. Yes, you past is somewhat dictated to you. Sort of real life that who you were raise by is dictated to you, but once you get to a certain age, its your life. That is where the Player comes in for his character. Sure a small bit of the past is dictated but what one does with it is what matters.

Writers who depend on Amnesia to tell a story are just weak.

The more I learn about this game the more stupid it sounds.

Chris Avellone-"The player does not have amnesia, does not start the game with amnesia, does not get amnesia over the course of the game, and he/she is quite clear who, what, and where he is at all times. Nor does he/she have any problems with memory, lurking pseudo-personalities, multiple personality disorders, submerged personalities, or any personality problems except what you induce through gameplay by being a nice guy, a jerk, or both. "

It restated a lot of things we've read before, but I hadn't seen actual descriptions of the Force Powers. I was wondering about Force Clairvoyance, and how it would work (like as a way to see what would be around the next corner or something?). This was the only review I've seen that explained the Force Powers.

i notice most previews, are just the EGM article in different words and less data. the gamepro one provided new information, which that was cool too. but a lot of these website written ones are just saying it in new words, which isnt really useful.

ign got a good preview on some of kotor2, like that new planet Dxun

Just calling it as it is and nothing else.

Congratulations!

You're up to 1195 useless posts now!

Seriously, just shut up already. You've stated 1195 times that you dislike what you see about KOTOR2 and that you dislike the Jedi character. If you'd like, I'll do a google search and find you a message board for a game that doesn't have Jedi in it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just calling it as it is and nothing else.

Congratulations!

You're up to 1195 useless posts now!

Seriously, just shut up already. You've stated 1195 times that you dislike what you see about KOTOR2 and that you dislike the Jedi character. If you'd like, I'll do a google search and find you a message board for a game that doesn't have Jedi in it.

Yes, but will it have the Obsidian crew making it? :o