character creation

You must be human. You must be force user. Not much choice there or room for variety. Of course the main stream gamers just love to be spoon fed so who am I to judge. :lol:

why should u be human??

Couldn't u be like the Sith-like Darth Maul species (or hybrid) or maybe any other alien race capable of force-using...

it wouldve been cool to have to pick different alien species but oh well.

i would like to have it where you can customize the entire face like in sports games when you create a character :lol:

have u seen the 2004 Tiger Woods EA Sports game (i hate the game but hear this out). If u do then u should know the character creation part, in it u can chosee weight, height, lips, eyebrows, eyes, hair, and even gaps between ur teeth!!!

Wouldn't that be great for KOTOR II????

Since your character is meant to be a human Jedi who had been in exile since the Mandalorian Wars, you kinda have to be a force-sensitive human.

Says who? Why can't I be a Force-sensitive Rodian who thinks he's a human? He might even have had the surgery :p

It would be nice to have slightly deeper character creation, but not Sims2-level facial construction. A few more skills and a less-nerfed Sentinel class would be good enough.

Just as long as Atton remembers to check if Revan is/was male or female, I'm happy :)

Says who? Why can't I be a Force-sensitive Rodian who thinks he's a human? He might even have had the surgery :p

The new SRS....Species Reassignment Surgery. :ph34r:

I'd personally like to be a mutt Alien human hybrid like the mechanic featured in the Han Solo Trilogy. Mottled brown skin.....no ears, slitted nose, weird ass eyes. But that's just me. :)

There is a difference between being force sensitive and being a force user.  You are forced to be a Force User and have no real choice how your character is made.  You are basically playing the developers' character and not your own.

Which can have its advantages in terms of a much tighter story.

And I mean what do you expect? Does anyone think that a mere soldier/scoundrel/scout could have really done anything against Malak's army?

Against the vast number of Force Adepts on the Star Forge, I can't see the party going head on, like Revan and Co. did, but I can definitely see them having to be sneaky-sneaky and doing it.

"What do you mean we have to fight Malak? I'm just going to rig the core to explode. What in the hell are you talking about?"

As far as the topic, goes, yes, you will be creating your character along the same lines as in K1.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Against the vast number of Force Adepts on the Star Forge, I can't see the party going head on, like Revan and Co. did, but I can definitely see them having to be sneaky-sneaky and doing it.

"What do you mean we have to fight Malak? I'm just going to rig the core to explode. What in the hell are you talking about?"

As far as the topic, goes, yes, you will be creating your character along the same lines as in K1.

The way they did it in K1 withthe Star Forge was stupid. No self respecting gamer would ever be so stupid to race through the facility to battle endless hordes of the Sith. Hell, in my PnP game of long ago the PCs were infiltrating a star base and if they did the full frontal attack they were be dead.

We need more heads!!!!!!!! I actually don't mind not getting too specific on minute character creation aspects with the face. Whenever you do that, it gets harder and harder to make the face look good in the actual game. I just want more choices for heads!

It would help if they had some piece of code that allowed all the PC heads you don't choose for a specific game to be used as NPC heads...that way all that artwork doesn't go to waste.... :)

It would help if they had some piece of code that allowed all the PC heads you don't choose for a specific game to be used as NPC heads...that way all that artwork doesn't go to waste.... :)

Actually, didn't they do that in the first game? I thought I recognized some of the heads on the NPCs as ones I had to choose from when I created my character. If I am wrong, though, I definitely agree that this should be done in KOTOR II.