49 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to have?

• A Turtle
    • A Kath Hound
    • Godzilla
    • A MONKEY!!!!
    • A Rancor
    • Something Else

I say a pet Rancor would be cool, just to sit back and watch to kill anything in sight... mabye it would be a good way to dispatch carth should he show up in the game :(

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I say a pet Rancor would be cool, just to sit back and watch to kill anything in sight... mabye it would be a good way to dispatch carth should he show up in the game  ;)

I want my Rancor to kill the light jedi

they are called jedi not light jedi since they were the first. the dark jedi are called dark because they are jedi who fell to the dark and they were referrred to as dark jedi

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I think I'd want a turtle. I'd probably have to leave him on the 'Hawk, though. Maybe in a little converted aquarium ontop of the work desk? Kind of defeats the purpose though of being able to walk your pet (ever since my pet Lim-Lim died on entry to the Negative Material Plane in PS:Torment, I couldn't bring myself to conjure forth any familiar/pet/ally in a CRPG since ;) ).