Player Character Races

Which Race choices, if any do you want to see?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race choices, if any do you want to see?

• Rakghoul
    • Twi'lek
    • Zabraak
    • Criss
    • Iridorian

Criss aren't around at this point in time. They keep to themselves. Rakghouls are deranged infected people who attack everything on site.

Twileks seemed to be all over KOTOR to the point where I got sick of them.

Zabraks sure are popular in the Star Wars fan base, but we don't really know anything about them. I'd like to see races like the Iridorians get more representation in the games, but either way, you're stuck being human in KOTOR:TSL, so it's a moot point.

I'd prefer to have a choice of some new races instead of all those oh-so-beaten-to-death old ones like Twi'leks, as well as Zabraks, which are pretty much wanted only by Darth Maul wanna-be's. And Iridorians are, if I'm not mistaken, just like Mandaloreans, simply humans hailing from a different planet, so what's the point?

SW EU base gives plenty of races to choose from. Come to think of it, I don't really see the reason why we can't have non-humanoid PC's, either...

I'd prefer to have a choice of some new races instead of all those oh-so-beaten-to-death old ones like Twi'leks, as well as Zabraks, which are pretty much wanted only by Darth Maul wanna-be's. And Iridorians are, if I'm not mistaken, just like Mandaloreans, simply humans hailing from a different planet, so what's the point?

SW EU base gives plenty of races to choose from. Come to think of it, I don't really see the reason why we can't have non-humanoid PC's, either...

Sure! I want to be a Zabrak-Nautolan mix

zabrak i wanna be a darth maul guy but lightside

[FORCE PERSUADE] Light side is s***, dark side is the best, then you can get Darth Maul esq. tattoo's :(

*casts force immunity seconds b4 darth sirius casts persuade*

*uses force persuade* u want to leave the sith they are evil u will eventually be killed by those u thought were ur friends

anyways back on topic i was thinkin blue and black tattoos for ls zabrak

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

well there is already 1 zalbrak in th game with the MSG so i dnt think we need a ls 1 for the moment but i think it is sumthing that mayb included in kotor 3 different races that wu b one way for them 2 improve on the first 2 games wot ppl theink??

where did u hear that about msg it was a rumor i thought.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I would personally like to see all of them, although it is very unlikely we will see any..... :lol:

whats are crisses?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Celegians are the best.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.