mysterious metamorphosis

Has anybody already catched his/her eye on the kotor2 cover picture at lucasart's webpage? What mystery could be behind the metamorphosis of the white haired jedi becoming a sith?

Maybe this is because teaching your own apprentice went wrong.

Or am I over-interpreting that issue? :unsure:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

because it's said the story is about the master-apprentice relationship I think your PC has been a former apprentice of Revan and the white haired woman (atris?) is your apprentice in the LS case and the (female?) sith lord on the logo is your apprentice in the DS case. You have to kill the other at some point in the game, of course...

Or even better: Kreia could turn to the Dark Side. Wearing a sith mask she would look like the sith on the title at lucasarts.com. Look deep into her old eyes and you will see it!!

It's more likely that it's just a maketing gimmick, showing of the extremes for each part of the 'side'.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's more likely that it's just a maketing gimmick, showing of the extremes for each part of the 'side'.

Hypothetically, that's probably it.

Or maybe he is trying to trick us!

But he would know that we would think he was trying to trick us and therefor there actually isn't something special about those images.

.....but he would suspect that someone would think that he was trying to trick us and figure that he would try to reverse logic and hence there is something special about the images.

.............but I assume that he knew that someone would see through that little riddle, so he might try to break our logic by telling us the truth!

oooooo your a tricky one Avellone....

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Or even better: Kreia could turn to the Dark Side. Wearing a sith mask she would look like the sith on the title at lucasarts.com. Look deep into her old eyes and you will see it!!

WHOA! Triple post! What is that? An internet hat trick? D00d, this is a MESSAGE BOARD not IM. ^_^

WHOA! Triple post! What is that? An internet hat trick? D00d, this is a MESSAGE BOARD not IM. ^_^

I'm sorry,

but this is the only way getting the attention of C.A. & co

PS: @Maria Caliban: Very HOT avatar! Peace... :)

It's speculation that she will turn to the dark side, nothing more.

Yes, it's just speculative.