darth sion

do u think the masked sith lord could just be darth sion in uniform

Not at all. The MSG is 2 well built (larger), and besides, even in a mask, would we not be able to see one large milky eye behing one eyehole. I think we would.

So to answer ur question again. I say no, it isn't.

P.S. all that is known on the number of sith lords is that there r 3+, i dont think the exact number has been confirmed, but it looks likely to be 3 sith lords.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

Does anyone know if the Sith Lords will be working together, or being the sith that they are, could they all have alterior motives? Hmmmmmmm....... <_<

IMO they represent a prestige class we can achieve, sith lord, maurauder, assassin, but thats just my opinion, I dont think anythings been confirmed yet :p

p.s that is also assuming there are only three sith lords, which if im not mistaken has been common belief untill recently

Darth Sion is going to be the "pushover" or "annoying" sith in the game. He will constantly threaten, only to be defeated numerous times, then at the end of it all, he will take advantage of the chaos the PC has brought on, somehow utilizing some ultra-uber force amplifying weapon only to be destroyed by me.

They've held out on saying exactly how many Sith Lords there are, and even suggested that the number could change. This might suggest the new PC could become a Sith Lord, or more likely Bastilla or Revan could appear as a Sith Lord depending on how you answer questions in the beginning.

They've held out on saying exactly how many Sith Lords there are, and even suggested that the number could change.  This might suggest the new PC could become a Sith Lord, or more likely Bastilla or Revan could appear as a Sith Lord depending on how you answer questions in the beginning.

I like the,

the new PC could become a Sith Lord
now that would be extremely sweet :ph34r:

Well, what have you heard? Are there more than 3 now? :mellow:

I'm sceeerd

Well there has been a bit of speculation recently that there are more than 3, based on nothing, so I'm not convinced, I still think there are only 3 :unsure:

I have to ask you though what evidence that there is only going to be 3 sith lords? the only thing I can think of thats been said about the number of sith lords is that there us 3+ but less than the number of planets. I know I have nothing to say that there is going to be more than one sith lord per prestige class but I think that there could but upwords of four or five sith lords. heck we don't even know if there is going to be one sith lord per prestige class yet.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Oh gosh.. Another Sion thread.<_<

Do we have nothing else to discuss?  :unsure:

nope! :lol: however unfortunate(sp?) that it might be :(

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png