I have no idea if it's correct or not, but the closet approximation I can come up with, based on what the designers call it when talking about it, is: 'ducks-un', with the emphasis on the second syllable.

-Akari

I have no idea if it's correct or not, but the closet approximation I can come up with, based on what the designers call it when talking about it, is: 'ducks-un', with the emphasis on the second syllable.

-Akari

It's still easier to pronounce than the village of 'Rwhokkowrorroo'.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

any more info on the planet?

Not from the developers, but from the Expanded Universe:

Dxun- Dxun, one of four moons orbiting the planet Onderon, is home to numerous bloodthirsty monsters. Due to Dxun's erratic orbit, several of the creatures were able to migrate to the surface of Onderon ages ago during a brief period in which the two worlds' atmospheres intersected. Four thousand years ago, after Queen Amanda of Iziz was defeated by the Jedi, the inhabitants of Onderon built a Mandalorian iron tomb on Dxun to house the remains of the Queen and the Dark Jedi Freedon Nadd. Exar Kun later visited the tomb, where the spirit of Nadd helped him discover some hidden Sith scrolls.

In the Dark Side Sourcebook for Star Wars D20, Dxun is listed as an example of a Major Dark Side site due to the corrupting influence of Freedon Nadd and the Queen. As such, an already dangerous place became much, much worse.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

any more info on the planet?

Not from the developers, but from the Expanded Universe:

Dxun- Dxun, one of four moons orbiting the planet Onderon, is home to numerous bloodthirsty monsters. Due to Dxun's erratic orbit, several of the creatures were able to migrate to the surface of Onderon ages ago during a brief period in which the two worlds' atmospheres intersected. Four thousand years ago, after Queen Amanda of Iziz was defeated by the Jedi, the inhabitants of Onderon built a Mandalorian iron tomb on Dxun to house the remains of the Queen and the Dark Jedi Freedon Nadd. Exar Kun later visited the tomb, where the spirit of Nadd helped him discover some hidden Sith scrolls.

In the Dark Side Sourcebook for Star Wars D20, Dxun is listed as an example of a Major Dark Side site due to the corrupting influence of Freedon Nadd and the Queen. As such, an already dangerous place became much, much worse.

4 out 7 worlds are now known(Peragus, Dantooine, Telos and Dxun), but everyone of them has either got a 'dark' tone to it or it has experienced destruction in the past 10 years or so. I vote for a 'safe haven' planet as the next one to be introduced.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As such, an already dangerous place became much, much worse.

Drama

Too bad Obsidian didn't bring the Lawrence of Arabia Drama pic with them. :rolleyes:

No, the sith will be occuping Coruscant.

Wha....?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Has that been stated?

The sith are winning,but have the actually won? The Jedi and the republic are not one and the same. The Jedi may have been all but destroyed but that doesn't mean the republic has been yet. Courscant may still be friendly ground.

Less it was stated that it was not and I missed it which is possible.

The Jedi could have thrown everything into one battle given how bad the situation was getting and lost. The Sith could have attacked,bombed a good portion of Courscant or landed a ground assult killing the jedi,but getting pushed back in the end. If any place is going to have a hell of a defense set up it would be there. I got the impression from the things I've read that the war is still going on,no side has won,but the Sith are winning the war.

How else would they of killed all the jedi if they didn't occupy Coruscant, would the Republic just let them march in and kill them all.

The Jedi Order in KotOR II is disbanded, not eradicated.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

The Sith won't occupy Coruscant. That would be Obsidian relieving themselves on everything we know about the Star Wars universe.