Don't you wish your party members can ALL fight...

Wouldn't it be cool?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Wouldn't it be cool?

• Yeah, we can all take on an entire army!
    • Whoa, that's many people for me to count!
    • It did happen in KOTOR already you dipsh*t!
    • Cool? You sure ain't.

Just wondering how can the Sith board the Ebon hawk with 10 level 20 characters aboard armed to the teeth? Hell, trying to escape from Malak in the Leviathan, we should have taken over it instead! I mean, with just 3 of you by yourself, you were already unstoppable. Now with 10 of us together, that would be some firepower. Wouldn't it be cool to see the whole 10 party members fighting side by side in some scene?

If say we get out of our ship on the final world. There a couple dozen sith or something are waying for us. Everybody opens fire and a whole thing breaks out. Your crew get behind something for cover. You and the main character in your party go and run off to have the final fight. I'd like that, if you don't understand me I'll explain it again later.

Evolutionary Development

i like this idea i thought it was dumb when the wookies on kashyyyk came on my ship and took zaalbaar and the others didnt stop them

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i like this idea i thought it was dumb when the wookies on kashyyyk came on my ship and took zaalbaar and the others didnt stop them

I think that you should not be able to in general, but there should be a couple (every now and then) of extra-hard fights where you use everyone.

Also, I think that characters who don't actually gain the experience (they're not in the party when it's gained) should only get 1/2 or 3/4 exp. That would make the mass combat much more fun because you'd have stronger and weaker characters. It'd also give a reason to level up other characters and use other people. Maybe there should be a 3 big fights near the end. One with everyone, one with a party of 3, and the last one with just you. I hated how Revan was the only character you needed strong...

Just wondering how can the Sith board the Ebon hawk with 10 level 20 characters aboard armed to the teeth? Hell, trying to escape from Malak in the Leviathan, we should have taken over it instead! I mean, with just 3 of you by yourself, you were already unstoppable. Now with 10 of us together, that would be some firepower. Wouldn't it be cool to see the whole 10 party members fighting side by side in some scene?

well that would be cool if there was a mod like that

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Also, I think that characters who don't actually gain the experience (they're not in the party when it's gained) should only get 1/2 or 3/4 exp.  That would make the mass combat much more fun because you'd have stronger and weaker characters.  It'd also give a reason to level up other characters and use other people.  Maybe there should be a 3 big fights near the end.  One with everyone, one with a party of 3, and the last one with just you.  I hated how Revan was the only character you needed strong...

Problem with that is if they decide to take away your stronger characters for whatever reason.

If the only characters you enjoyed really playing with end up getting captured or something, then the game will essentially become unwinnable since the rest of your party would still be back at level 2. I don't think the developers should force people to play with NPCs simply to level them up.

Prehaps if they did something like that they could have each one group like one person.. It wouldn't make too much sense but they could do that. ANd then combine powers into one bar and whoever has the move does it. Like Carth and Mission and Canderous in a group with the best blaster. You pick Master Blast or whatever Mission my shoot a Blast and Carth an Improved Blast. It could be possible, and I know for sure it won't make it into any game.

Evolutionary Development