Where are the jedi hiding? and will they return?

Seems logical.

Maybe the Sith lords have used Yslamari (those force repeling creatures) to capture the Jedi, and you'll have to go in a stage Forceless and try to save them.

That'd be ultracool IMO.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I like to think of it like this. without good, there can be no evil, and without evil, there can be no good.

That reminds me of 1984

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Seems logical.

Maybe the Sith lords have used Yslamari (those force repeling creatures) to capture the Jedi, and you'll have to go in a stage Forceless and try to save them.

That'd be ultracool IMO.

That would certainly add a new challenge to things. Especially for the Consular, who rely more on the force than Guardians or Sentinels.

Note that without the Force you wouldn't be able to use even your lightsaber for combat!

Have something like this being included it would certainly add to the game's depth.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

No, it would just be annoying. And you'll get the exact same effect in the beginning before youve relearned how to use the force.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

IN the Zahn book with the creatures, Luke wielded his lightsaber despite not being aided by the force

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Thats because he is strong with the force, like ankin was.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

i think solos just a little more force sensitive than the average guy tho. i mean look at his kids... and look at all the tight spots hes gotten out of. theres something goin on there. and i know leia is strong in the force so that helps the kids. but they are really strong and i think han helped a little with that. im not sayin he could be a jedi hes far from that i think but i still say hes a little stronger than the average guy

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

He used a saber to cut open a tuon tuon, noy defeat a storm trooper, and I don't really remember what Luke did in the Zahn book its been almost 8 yrs. since I read it, but I remember that on the planet he had no connection with the force

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Han was a really cool smuggler and scoundrel... :blink: Now that i think of it.... he woulda been a great bounty hunter! :rolleyes: UhhhhHhh

*srry for being off-topic... i watched RTOJ recently and I don't like seeing Jabba the Hutt die... a sad time for me* <<tear>> :(

I think the jedi might just be waiting and gathering for the opertune time or for the least bit of hope maybe they hear your light side rise to power becoming a powerful jedi that if they unite behind you they will help expell the sith lords or something along those lines

I think the jedi might just be waiting and gathering for the opertune time or for the least bit of hope maybe they hear your light side rise to power becoming a powerful jedi that if they unite behind you they will help expell the sith lords or something along those lines

I sort of agree with that. I think the Jedi are hiding, not waiting for the opertune time but they feel they would be overpowered by these Sith Lords, especially since Revan is gone. If you ever watched Clone Wars on Cartoon Network a couple Jedi hid from General Grievous not waiting for the right time but because he was too much for them.

maybe they are WAITIGN hoping teh sith kill eahcother off, lets face it their numbers were severly decreased and if they banned togehter whiel they were weak the SIth would overpower them.

If this is true there will be someone who will eventually rise to the top to take over and it will most likely be a very, very powerful guy. Don't think they would want that.

Which is one of the reasons I believe Kreia to be Revan.

One problem with that. It toatlly cancels out the gender question of Revan at the beginning of the game. It also destroys half the game. what happened if u had a male Revan, who fell in love with Bastila.

I beleive Revan will make a cameo at the mimnimum, but Revan is not Kreia. At least not in my eyes.

One problem with that. It toatlly cancels out the gender question of Revan at the beginning of the game. It also destroys half the game. what happened if u had a male Revan, who fell in love with Bastila.

I beleive Revan will make a cameo at the mimnimum, but Revan is not Kreia. At least not in my eyes.

If I remember correctly Pope thinks Revan and Bastila fused to create Kreia. Correct me if I'm wrong Pope.

I definitely believe that the jedi are hiding out biding there time for the right oppurtunity, I mean they're Jedi, they think before they act.

If I remember correctly Pope thinks Revan and Bastila fused to create Kreia. Correct me if I'm wrong Pope.

indeed

(please note that this theory was made with less info than we have today)