One of my theories

i think that when u meet kriea she agrees to help reconnect u to the force and u two meditate while meditating u the pc have a vision. first u see the events leading up to the star forge. revan bastilla and carth unlocking the star maps then u see revan as a powerful jedi killing sith and defending the republic then u see the image of darth revan killing the jedi and attacking the republic. u tell kreia of ur vision and she asks u which was the real revan and u tell her and thats how u know what happened and how the questions start.

what do u think? i posted this in another thread but i thought maybe it could be used as a topic

so what r ur ideas ?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i think that when u meet kriea she agrees to help reconnect u to the force and u two meditate while meditating u the pc have a vision.  first u see the events leading up to the star forge. revan bastilla and carth unlocking the star maps then  u see revan as a powerful jedi killing sith and defending the republic then u see the image of darth revan killing the jedi and attacking the republic.  u tell kreia of ur vision and she asks u which was the real revan and u tell her and thats how u know what happened and how the questions start.

what do u think?  i posted this in another thread but i thought maybe it could be used as a topic 

so what r ur ideas ?

Not a bad idea but if we the PC did have a vision wouldnt it just be what did happen and not two possibilities? :p

The person who asks you questions about the first game is Atton Rand not Kriea.

How does the PC know what happened?

Revan (or one of Revan's companions) told him/her.

Why do I think that?

At the start the PC is aboard the Ebon Hawk with T3.

Hence the PC has most likely just come from Revan.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Perhaps it is both Atton and Kreia that ask u seperate questions.

And ur theory about the Ebon Hawk is very intriging and logical. It all seems to make sense bar one thing, why r u and T3 alone on the Hawk.

I hav read that u wake up semi-concious on the Ebon Hawk at one point, then wake up in the medical bay on the mining planet u hav crashed on. There u find a character. It might be Kreia or Atton, who knows.

(for theories on why u and T3 r on the Hawk alone, visit my other topic)

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=13716

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I just figure they would ask you "what do you remember Revan as?"

Obviously you wouldn't know the choices he made since you were exiled, but you could give answers to subtle questions such as these.

Perhaps you could respond to that with "he was starting to show signs of strain and was succumbing to the dark side" or "he was at heart a kind-hearted general and brilliant leader."

• 3 weeks later...

I think maybe you and Atton has some history together. And when he first sees you, it'll be like on Endar Spire with him informing you what has happened.

Maybe he says, "I remember you, you were one of the jedis serving under Revan." Then he fills you in on the details, with your responses changing his replies.

I just figure they would ask you "what do you remember Revan as?"

Obviously you wouldn't know the choices he made since you were exiled, but you could give answers to subtle questions such as these.

Perhaps you could respond to that with "he was starting to show signs of strain and was succumbing to the dark side" or "he was at heart a kind-hearted general and brilliant leader."

That is the best idea I've heard, about how you know what side Revan took.

Good Job :(

Well, as far as we really know, the only question is the Male/Female one.

So this supports the idea of "what do you remember about Revan"

..........but even tho you have been exiled for awhile, you must have came out of exile or came into contact with someone to get the Ebon Hawk. So it could become "what did you hear..", with a default path of "nothing" for people who didn't play K1.

I wouldn't count on the droids filling you in either, I'm guessing memory wipes.