Most Wanted Force Power?

Which Force Power do you think you'll use most often?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which Force Power do you think you'll use most often?

• Master Speed
    • Heal (remember, Treat Injury affects this now)
    • Wave
    • Storm
    • Death Field
    • Scream
    • Confusion
    • Sight
    • Fury
    • Other (specify)

I don't think it qualifies as a 'Force Power' (at least not in game terms) but I'd like that knack of being able to sense danger and instantly react. Just like when Obi-Wan waltzed into that undercity bar in Ep II and just lounged at the bar (that Jedi mind trick on the drug-pusher was hilarious ;) ). Just hangs around a bit sipping his drink, then BAM! He takes off Zam's (sp?) arm. There's also that bit in Padme's/Amidala's bedchambers when Obi-Wan and Anakin were arguing (just before the bar scene in fact) and suddenly sense those weird assassin insects (?) and jump to the rescue.

In the movies, it seems you just can't sneak up on or surprise a Jedi (unless you're a Sith, but even then, Qui-Gon managed to dodge Darth Maul's strike). :D

I don't think it qualifies as a 'Force Power' (at least not in game terms) but I'd like that knack of being able to sense danger and instantly react. Just like when Obi-Wan waltzed into that undercity bar in Ep II and just lounged at the bar (that Jedi mind trick on the drug-pusher was hilarious ;) ). Just hangs around a bit sipping his drink, then BAM! He takes off Zam's (sp?) arm. There's also that bit in Padme's/Amidala's bedchambers when Obi-Wan and Anakin were arguing (just before the bar scene in fact) and suddenly sense those weird assassin insects (?) and jump to the rescue.

In the movies, it seems you just can't sneak up on or surprise a Jedi (unless you're a Sith, but even then, Qui-Gon managed to dodge Darth Maul's strike). :D

You are absolutely right. This feature is the most important one to keep Force users alive. But this aspect of the force can be poorly simulated in a computer game.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I vote for whatever the Jedi Equivalent(or opposite) of Fury would be. Maybe some special focus related force power.

Other than that, if there was a Telekinesis (Throw Object w. mind) sort of power or a power that lets you bring the ceiling down a la Darth Tyranus(Count Dooku), I would use that alot.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I vote for whatever the Jedi Equivalent(or opposite) of Fury would be. Maybe some special focus related force power.

Other than that, if there was a Telekinesis (Throw Object w. mind) sort of power or a power that lets you bring the ceiling down a la Darth Tyranus(Count Dooku), I would use that alot.

Sweet answers dude!!

I never even thought of that stuff..... ;)

i would've been pleased if they put a 'force movement' power in the game; where you could select a movable object such as a crate and launch at an enemy(s), or it wouldve been cool if you could use the force to pull a door apart instead of 'bashing' it...

i think i'm gonna use wave, confusion and healing most...

what a shame that the dark-force-powers are always cooler.

can't say they are more effective than the light side ones though.

(if you look at it all close enought anyway. i hope they invented some new more spectacular light-force-powers this time!)