How has your character ended up on the Ebon Hawk?

Ok so my last tpoic was already old news, sorry.

However, I hav been speculating this for some time. How hav u ended up on the Ebon Hawk, with T3. Where is Revan, and anyone else who are part of the original cast who were with Revan.

Your thoughts pls

P.S. hope this isnt old news again :lol: <_<

Ok so my last tpoic was already old news, sorry.

However, I hav been speculating this for some time. How hav u ended up on the Ebon Hawk, with T3. Where is Revan, and anyone else who are part of the original cast who were with Revan.

Your thoughts pls

P.S. hope this isnt old news again :lol:  <_<

It is old news but nobody has come up with a universally accepted theory, as far as I know its just anyones guess :huh:

Maybe the Ebon Hawk is really cursed. Remember the Rodian Bartender on Korriban he said it was. My guess would be Revan sold it but that's kinda of lame.

Yeah Revan would probably be using a big cruiser to get around rather than a smaller ship. As for the curse, we know all the previous owners of the Hawk ended up dead. Perhaps Revan abandonded it to avoid suffering the same fate.

If I didn't know better (and I really don't, just felt I had to make that cliched opening statement -_- ), I'd say all this talk of the 'Hawk, and the mystery behind Revan's disappearance has attracted the attention of some higher ups.

People in this forum have mentioned that a new story would be best for KotOR 2, but there seems to be significant number of us (and by us I include myself in the grouping :p ) that are still hung up on Revan. In fact, solving Revan's disappearance is likely going to be a major distraction from the main quest (if solving that mystery is a side quest that is). New characters are fine, but the attractive force that Revan has accumulated has reached nearly epic proportions (I'd say on level with the mystique attached to Boba Fett after people first saw Empire Strikes Back). To discount Revan in the face of such interest may be damaging to the franchise.

I know I'd be the first to say, "Hey, the galaxy can wait <_< . I've got to find Revan and find out for myself." That is if it ever came to a choice between saving the galaxy and getting closure on Revan's fate/destiny.

What do y'all think?

i totally agree with u smk and i have thought for a long time that will b part of the main quest solving the disappearence of revan and i am with u i wud want 2 find him bfore saving the galaxy. (hoping he wud help afta i found him.lol) i personally prefered him ls and this is y i want 2 find out what happened 2 the gud guy i had goin on in the fisrt game. :D

Indeed, one of the primary factors that are interesting me to play is finding about more about the original characters. Most of them were unique and well written and meeting them again would be half the fun. Especially Revan, I mean he was your first PC, how can you not be curious about him?

That's not a maybe, that's a fact. It is known already what you have said. But why is definitely unknown. Revan has some role. I find it extremely suspicious that you would wind up on HIS ship with one of HIS driods in the middle of no where. And let us not forget--the PC served as a soldier under Revan during the Mandalorien Wars, so I assume that Revan knows who we are.

Remember what Malak said towards the end, he said "What if our positions were switched? What if I don't know anything?"

Is Revan testing how you would fare? Is this Malak's legacy?

My theory is that Revan simply abandoned it because either A, it was to damaged to fly, or B, it was to recognizable. Keep in mind that Revan is probably being hunted. If he was lightside at the end of KOTOR he's being hunted because the sith are trying to wipe out all the Jedi. If he was darkside at the end of KOTOR he's being hunted because the rival sith lords want to eliminate any possible opposition. Thus, he ditches the ship at some backwater asteroid mine.

Maybe revan still remebering bits and peices of his past tries to find out more about who he really was and stumbled across this new npc and over the next five years revan and him become great friends then he decides to leave or he is called by the republic and leaves it (The Ebon Hawk) in your safe keeping