Black dragon at IGN

Well this is an old video but i've never seen eny topics on it http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264...4_01_wmvlow.wmv dragon , about halw way throught the video you'll see it, it's attacking meria, i wonder whats with the dragon?

Can some devs tell use whats with the dragon?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well this is an old video but i've never seen eny topics on it http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264...4_01_wmvlow.wmv dragon , about halw way throught the video you'll see it, it's attacking meria, i wonder whats with the dragon?

I've just seen it.

It doesn't appear anywhere else so who knows it is gonna be in or not. It could have been a place holder.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

the same thing is shown 45 seconds into the movie off to the right hand side behind the sith. I think its more than likely another terentatek type beast. though it would be cool to have one as a pet, because it not only could be used in battle but also as a transportation source with in the game (i.e. save the PC form having to run for long distances) though that might be just wishful thinking

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

The Sith just seemed to be breeding the tarentatek, if they had control over them they could've been extremely usefull I'm sure. Just like the Rakatan and the Rancor, but this beast seems like a place holder. I mean even for SW a winged Dragon that crawls like a snake? Seems very far-fetched even for a game with aliens and people who control mystical energy with their mind.

Evolutionary Development

I noticed the dragon-like creature in the background of the video. I think it is one one the mounts used by the Beast Riders of Onderon.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Onderon, in the three-planet system of the same name, circles

a yellow sun and has four moons with widely-varying orbits.

The closest moon, Dxun, is home to numerous bloodthirsty creatures

who are periodically able to migrate to the surface of Onderon,

due to an annual period in which the two worlds' atmospheres

intersect. The human inhabitants of Onderon gradually evolved

defenses against the beasts, eventually culminating in the enormous

walled city of Iziz. Native life on the planet includes the

deadly dragon-bird.

At the offical SW site they have a picture of what I assume is a dragon-bird (tho it clearly looks different than the demo one)

Look here

Onderon, in the three-planet system of the same name, circles

a yellow sun and has four moons with widely-varying orbits.

The closest moon, Dxun, is home to numerous bloodthirsty creatures

who are periodically able to migrate to the surface of Onderon,

due to an annual period in which the two worlds' atmospheres

intersect. The human inhabitants of Onderon gradually evolved

defenses against the beasts, eventually culminating in the enormous

walled city of Iziz. Native life on the planet includes the

deadly dragon-bird.

At the offical SW site they have a picture of what I assume is a dragon-bird (tho it clearly looks different than the demo one)

Look here

hmmm I see what you mean, but I mean the valley of the dark lords was different in jedi academy and KotOR, so why not put their own spin on the bird thing, unless we are going in the complete wrong direction here :lol:

• 11 months later...

I've just seen it.

It doesn't appear anywhere else so who knows it is gonna be in or not. It could have been a place holder.

I guess it was a place holder.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

My word you are a necromancer of significant determination ..!

Not only is this a fantasically old thread, but the link has been pulled by starwars.com ! What's the point? If it was a placeholder, then it's gone now, so it wasn't much of a placeholder ... :luck:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Don't know what that Dragon was...

But why are we all asking questions about Big Black Dragon and not:

The "other" droids on Peragus

Mira on Peragus

Mira and Kreia in your party in that part of Peragus

Enemies that take far longer to die

Lightsaber on Peragus

:)  :-"

Cause those are boring topics and these are much more fun :ermm: