Location (no age or sex required... yet)

Sammael

Which continent are you from?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which continent are you from?

• Africa
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America

GO CANADA... adn the world cup of hockey approaches which is one of our only oppurtunities for glory

and i sure as hell ain't a leafs fan... GO CANUCKS GO!!!

What the.. SHUT UP! Go, Leafs, go!!!

Anyhow.. Sweden will win the world cup of hockey and Leafs captain Mats Sundin will carry the cup home!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

GO CANADA... adn the world cup of hockey approaches which is one of our only oppurtunities for glory

and i sure as hell ain't a leafs fan... GO CANUCKS GO!!!

What the.. SHUT UP! Go, Leafs, go!!!

Anyhow.. Sweden will win the world cup of hockey and Leafs captain Mats Sundin will carry the cup home!

hahahah... though i disagree about the leafs im also voting for sweden as they have naslund, ohlund and the sedins

so go Canada and Sweden!!!

To me, this topic is just bait for online predators, but I'll post anyway. <_< :rolleyes:

I'm from............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

..............................Earth :)

Monterey, California, United States of Kick Your Foreign Ass

(Isn't that what Bush renamed us?)

Nah, He renamed us "If you got oil, we invade" States of America.

Hehe, thanks, hope I don't get sent to a camp for using the wrong new name. ;);)

Nope, so long as you were in a free speech zone when you typed it you're okay. :o

As for myself, I'm from Grass Valley, California, United States of Whatever the F*ck It Is, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Universe.

Sex: Male

I did however vote that I lived in South America because I felt bad for that option as it had no votes. :(

Assuming Di hasn't voted, she just lives a stone's throw away from me.

I'm from the land of Nokia cellphones, Finland.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy