NEW Screenshots

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Robes look good, but the boots look a bit bulky. I assume this means the clipping issues are solved.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Just a guess, but I think that might be Telos, and that city-ish thing is the place the Telossions(?) built to send the survivors too whose homes were destroyed.

Meh. Just a guess.

Nah, Snigs is right...it's Duro man. At least, assuming that Duro was polluted to the extent that they couldn't live on it 4000+ years earlier than in THIS BOOK.

hm. i'm not quite sure at what time exactly the duros have screwed up their planet. by looking on our own globe here, i'd say that it doesn't take all too much.

so maybe it's carth planet- but i still stick to duro. we'll see.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Just a guess, but I think that might be Telos, and that city-ish thing is the place the Telossions(?) built to send the survivors too whose homes were destroyed.

Meh. Just a guess.

Nah, Snigs is right...it's Duro man. At least, assuming that Duro was polluted to the extent that they couldn't live on it 4000+ years earlier than in THIS BOOK.

Like I said, it was just a guess. Really, my star wars knowledge is limited to the movies and KotOR.

It doesn't look a whole much different than the first game. Whats there to get all excited about?

Are you freaking kiddin me?!!!!! The cap and baggy clothing doesn't even come CLOSE to the atrocities in KOTOR. Those friggin jumps suits made it look like I was going mountain climbing.

-Samori

It doesn't look a whole much different than the first game.  Whats there to get all excited about?

Are you freaking kiddin me?!!!!! The cap and baggy clothing doesn't even come CLOSE to the atrocities in KOTOR. Those friggin jumps suits made it look like I was going mountain climbing.

-Samori

Didn't bother me any, but then again graphics mean little to me.

Wow, those cloaks look really awesome. It's nice to see Jedi robes without that annoying little tail part of the back, those things just irritated the heck out of me. It also looks like you'll be able to see the different accessory-type items you wear, although those boots may just be a part of the clothing.

The background pictures look really good, too. Gotta love that statue.