Do we want to see Revan killed off in KOTOR2

Personnely, i do not want to see Revan killed off. He was my favourite character (along with Bastila and Jolee) out of the original. I think that even after KOTOR2, he will still have a role to play, (even if it is just another cameo).

Anyway, what do u all think?

There has been some speculation about this. Some hav said yes he will, some had said no he wont.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I aren't that bothered whether he gets killed off or not.bluewink.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I agree! That would be... rubbish! That's the word, rubbish! All that effort I went to to get him to remember his true destiny, wasted. 40+ Hours of my life that I'd want back. Bit like the night I tried to see if the light really does go off when you close the fridge door...

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Here he is, the one, the only, take your pick, SAVIOUR of the GALAXY or TYRANNICAL RULER of the GALAXY!

*Revan dies*

Well, that was rather anticlimactic, wasn't it.

anticlimactic!!!! I'd be emotionally scarred! The time I spent with that guy he's like an old friend to me now :)

If he did die id hold a little ceremony for him in my back garden.........much like my budgie percy :p

Never mind a small ceremony, i'd have the whole world mourn, still i can pray he doesn't get killed off, as can evry1 else. Save Revan people, call upon God.

Pls dont let Revan die Pls dont let Revan die Pls dont let Revan die

Edited by KOTORFanactic

I agree! That would be... rubbish! That's the word, rubbish! All that effort I went to to get him to remember his true destiny, wasted. 40+ Hours of my life that I'd want back. Bit like the night I tried to see if the light really does go off when you close the fridge door...

Did you find out if it go out

Never mind a small ceremony, i'd have the whole world mourn, still i can pray he doesn't get killed off, as can evry1 else. Save Revan people, call upon God.

Pls dont let Revan die Pls dont let Revan die Pls dont let Revan die

(this is last post i will be able to put up for around 10-12 hours)

<_< someone always takes things to far, a small ceremony in the back garden would suffice!!

Some people get soooo obsessed with games :)

As long as Obsidian doesn't just kill Revan off in some half-assed manner, I'm not too worried about it. At first I was, but the sooner we get to release date, the more I'm interested in moving on with the new story.

So basically as long as they don't completely make a mockery of the time I put in to the first game and just have Revan trip off a balcony or accidentally slice his own head off while practicing with his lightsaber, I'm fine with it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I say kill revan and call it quits already I mean the guy/gal had a good run and all but hey they are yesterdays news and I would much rather the new game be about the NEW PC and not about Bio's old PC. I think I would be more pissed if they decided to put too much emphasis on revan rather than the new story. If they just killed him off and during the back story given at the begining of the game they told me that revan and bastila got killed off by rivial sith I would be content because it would alow me to focus on the new story rather than counting the minutes till I was to meet revan or could hear about revans recent adventures.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

As long as Obsidian doesn't just kill Revan off in some half-assed manner, I'm not too worried about it.  At first I was, but the sooner we get to release date, the more I'm interested in moving on with the new story.

So basically as long as they don't completely make a mockery of the time I put in to the first game and just have Revan trip off a balcony or accidentally slice his own head off while practicing with his lightsaber, I'm fine with it.

I'm in agreement, if they kill him off it has got to be with respect towards him. Not falling off a bridge or something.

Evolutionary Development

As long as Obsidian doesn't just kill Revan off in some half-assed manner, I'm not too worried about it.  At first I was, but the sooner we get to release date, the more I'm interested in moving on with the new story.

I'm in agreement, if they kill him off it has got to be with respect towards him. Not falling off a bridge or something.

although it would make a really funny cut scene :lol::):lol::lol:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Revan was kool and all, but this new game if the story doesn't revolve around him put him a camio or just kill him off in some insane awsome way that would make the story interesting. Well I hope they did since the story is (probably) done. It's a new game and new games come with new character and a reference to him if he is not important would just be fine :blink:

I hope he lives so I can play him in the next game. It doesn't matter if he's a girl or boy, the game could be worked around just like KOTOR 2. You have choices in the first part of the game that ask you what gender and how the game works around that gender. Like KOTOR 2 does with what happened in KOTOR 1.

Kinda makes you think why couldn't we be Revan in KOTOR 2.

KOTOR 2 must be completed