Make the Sith more opposing in their look!!!!

i'd also be content with some sith bi- uh, witches...

sith5.jpg

Y'know, as cool as that picture is....let's not have our Sith in their underwear, shall we? :rolleyes:

*Drools* I love that pic....where did you get it? Anyway I agree the Sith need to look different and not like the foot clan. I always thought the Sith in the grey uniforms looked like Southern Civil War officers..which always confused me a little. If the Sith looked like the girls above, I think a lot more Jedi would join their cause. :lol:

That chick looks 12.

And, yeah, I thought it was pretty lame when Ajunta Pall materialized and he just looked like a Dark Jedi.

And it would've been nice if Bastila had looked more sinister when she fell. How come she wasn't veiny and pasty lookin'?

He meant IMPOSING.  I hate it when people have a flame-fest over a typo...

Or maybe he gets the hint and dont make the same mistake next time?

I'm not native speaker either and it bothers me more if no one corrects my grammar/spelling when I'm totally off, because most likely I'll keep repeating the same mistake, just like this guy with the "opposing".

Well it isn't my problem. So I made a mistake....so sue me. :p

That chick looks 12.

And, yeah, I thought it was pretty lame when Ajunta Pall materialized and he just looked like a Dark Jedi.

And it would've been nice if Bastila had looked more sinister when she fell. How come she wasn't veiny and pasty lookin'?

First I think that all the guys who said the girl would make more people join the Jedi are morons for she is Sith.

Second u all are a bunch of perverted, sexually inmature kids who just spurted ur juice when u saw the girls pic and she looks younger than my sister, which, by the way, is 12.

And Bastila would look dumb veined and pasty, she should have dark gothic like tattos in her face and/or bidy, and she might even be more stronger.

I thought she looked like she just got covered with flour. Something out of Scooby Doo. Really, I thought she could have looked a little more intimidating as a Sith. Instead, I just figured she'd get mad at those meddling kids.