Multiplayer or NOT

Would You want Multiplayer features In KOTOR 2?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Would You want Multiplayer features In KOTOR 2?

• Yes
    • No

No multiplayer. I am pretty sure they already said no. Anyway, since the original doesn't have it, it would be a lot of work and on the XBox they would need to look at how to do this with XBox Live. I'd rather they just focus on one thing, single player, and do it well. Trying to do two many things leads to something that is a mixed experience.

Gahhh not another mutliplayer question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the idea die and never be resurected!!!!!!!11

Seriously, anyone counting the number of multiplayer questions?

Anyway, I agree with all the above (which has been stated before I have to say). This is a good SP game. Don't ruin it.

After this thread disappears, there should be another multiplayer request in about 2-3 weeks.

:unsure:

Seriously, if you want Jedi multiplayer. Play Jedi Academy or Jedi Knight 2. And both have very good implementations as well.

I'm pretty sure they are not going to do any kind of multiplayer...

The Question was not 'Do you think there will be multiplayer' it was 'Would you like Multiplayer.' :angry: :) :angry: :angry: :angry:

I understand, but the Devs have stated that they won't include it, so after that's out of the way, what is there to vote for? An option that will not be included?

RPGs should either be cooperative play online (ala Diablo), have strategic multiplayer combat (like Fallout Tactics) or even better, merely focus on being a good single player game.

If you want Jedi multiplayer, you've got Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, Obiwan, Jedi Powerbattles, Jeid Knight II, etc.

Gahhh not another mutliplayer question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the idea die and never be resurected!!!!!!!11

Seriously, anyone counting the number of multiplayer questions?

Anyway, I agree with all the above (which has been stated before I have to say). This is a good SP game. Don't ruin it.

Thing is....it isn't "another" multiplayer question.

Some one just brought it back from the dead.

Cooperative play in an RPG is only good in D&D, whether it's semi-turn based (Icewind Dale I and II) or complete hack'n'slash (Baldur's Gate: DA I and II). Hmm. Ironic. All four of the above games were made by Black Isle studios, the former members of which now make up much of the team making this game. It is D&D-ish as far combat rules go, but I don't know if it would've worked in KOTOR due to the depth of story and the involvement of the main player in that story. It could've been good if one character was recognized as the "hero" and the other controlled the other two party members during combat. Then the two could switch roles at any time. Does that sound like it could be fun or am I just inviting people to stick kickme signs on my back?

Multiplayer online revolutionized how I look at games. I played one game so much I was ranked #1 out of 200,000 people.. Multiplayer online stuff is AWESOME.

But not kotor. Totally not kotor, leave kotor be! lol. The first thing I hoped when I bought Xbox live(I have never been into PC gaming), is I hope this doesn't ruin the thing that got me into gaming in the first place: a great 1 player experience. KotOR franchise is an offline SP game I love. I would very much not like if it was made into a multiplayer game.

Maybe if the devs made a little loophole that people could mod into a multiplayer mode... But I woudn't want multiplayer taking the devs time when it could be going into making this a better more in-depth 1 player experience.

Ambrosia3.gif

like saber whips no one will let that thread die. and like many other NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOO. Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together