Multiplayer or NOT

Would You want Multiplayer features In KOTOR 2?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Would You want Multiplayer features In KOTOR 2?

• Yes
    • No

As much fun as KOTOR multiplayer would be, I think some things are best left undone. The guys at Obsidian are busy enough trying to nail down all the MUCH needed improvements in single player. I would hate to have the single player expierence suffer in anyway, even if it is for some really awesome multiplayer.

No way in hell. There are better things for them to focus on.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

The only type of multiplayer that I would want would be a co-op mode. I love playing CRPGs multiplayer, and is the sole reason why I purchased games such as Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale 1 and 2, and even Hordes of the Underdark (only to find out it didn't support multiplayer :lol:)

In any case though, I have no beef with a solid single player game. I loved KOTOR and I'm sure I'll love KOTOR 2 with or without multiplayer.

But if Obsidian can easily implement a decent co-op mode, I'm game.

• 2 weeks later...

Versus mode would make sense only if you could pit unique characters againgst each other. There are 9 possible class combinations and the equippment is basicaly the same for any combat oriented character. Remember KotOR is not Neverwinter Nights. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

I say hell no. I almsot _never_ play anything multiplayer and I've got no interest in starting doing it now. I'd most certainly NOT want them to delay the game further just to spend half a year or so extra at making it suitable for multi-playing <_<. Haven't people gotten enough Star Wars multi-player games already? :(

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D