Few suggestion

Few suggestions for repairing skills:

a. we can have more functions when we repair a droid:

1. Assasination: Go find a target, then KABOOM! B)

2. Self destruct: We only have this once in the original game. (In the Valker's base, lower Taris) I'd love to see this more in the new game.

3. Sabotage: Order the droid to carry a virus to infect the main-frame, ID4 like stuff. ;)

4. Remote control: Use the data pad to remote control it to open the doors or sort.

PS: I think the driods should not being considered as hostile by opponents as long as it does not fire at them. They should consider those droids as their's.

b. Sabotage: Why can't we go to the engine room to set the self destruct mode for Levithan? At least we can temper with the engine...

Additional suggestion: I want to see the Mandalorian droid! (Balistik droid?) :ph34r:

To add onto that they should have had more options where you messed with the droids filters. It was so much fun to walk into a room in the Sith base on Taris and see to droids dooking it out, notice you are there, shoot you once and then go back to shooting each other.

Additional suggestion: I want to see the Mandalorian droid! (Balistik droid?) :ph34r:

Basilisk droid

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Additional suggestion: I want to see the Mandalorian droid!  (Balistik droid?) :ph34r:

Basilisk droid

TripleRRR

Thanks TripleRRR

Actually a bullet time-like force power that makes you move faster than everyone else for a few seconds would be extremelly cool and reasonable for a powerfull jedi. Oh by the way that thing about Darth Payne was truly something. 

I think the force speed should have similar effect. Since you can act so fast, the blaster beam should seem to be slower. But I don't like to see the blaster beam to travel as slow as the bullets in the matrix. Hay, it's blasters not the regular guns!

I think the force speed should have similar effect. Since you can act so fast, the blaster beam should seem to be slower. But I don't like to see the blaster beam to travel as slow as the bullets in the matrix. Hay, it's blasters not the regular guns!

Well offcourse you shouldn't be able to avoid blaster fire. But maybe when you activated this power you would be able to deflect more blaster fire per round than normal, getting extremely fast reflexes (bonus reflex save or something like evasion) so that you could avoid granades or any other area affecting abilities plus you would get the bullet time effect. To ballance this out this power could last around 10-15 seconds. All this could perhaps replace the old burst of speed power or you would aquire this power through a special feat. For example if you had all three speed powers and all three Jedi sense feats you could qualify for this "high level power". :ph34r: