Title of Jedi Knight

Despite the title of the game: In the first KOTOR your Jedi characters didn't actually become official Jedi Knights until after Malak was defeated (LS). Although Revan was really a Knight all along, officially he was a Padawan until the Council re-knighted him. It made some sense for the story that the characters would be Padawans until their quest was fulfilled. (Like the first step in the Hero's Journey). But since this is the second chapter please make sure that the main character is specifically referred to as an official Jedi Knight. One other thing is just to add continuity. The first game did that pretty well talking about the Great (first) Sith War, and Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, and the Qel-Dromas. If you could continue and expand on the inclusion of Star Wars History, it makes the game all the more involving.

Well, I was slightly miffed as to why my character was still being refered to as padawan at level 15. I think once you reach level 6 or 12 in a Jedi class you should change from being refered to as padawan to knight or master (as appropriate).