SITH LORDS

How many Lords?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many Lords?

• 5+
    • Couldn't care less but i'll join in anywayz

Is it official that there will be 3 lords or could there be more than that. it mite sound like a stoopid question but i havent acctually seen anywere it sayin officially that there will only be 3 and at 1 point i heard that there was 2 b 5 but that was ages ago and then i have heard people now and wen they talk about them they say Sion MSG and the other 1.

Does any1 acctually know how many there will be it wqould b cool if there were more.

And 1 other thing doesnt this go against evrything the sith do i thought they only had 1 lord and he is passed by his apprentiece and so on to keep them strong. So wot is this game doing with more than lord. My threory is that they are diff cults or summat like that all striving for the same thing wipe out the jedi then take ova the galaxy but it still dunt fit 2geva that they have more than the single lord. Wot ne1 else think??

Is it official that there will be 3 lords or could there be more than that. it mite sound like a stoopid question but i havent acctually seen anywere it sayin officially that there will only be 3 and at 1 point i heard that there was 2 b 5 but that was ages ago and then i have heard people now and wen they talk about them they say Sion MSG and the other 1.

Does any1 acctually know how many there will be it wqould b cool if there were more.

And 1 other thing doesnt this go against evrything the sith do i thought they only had 1 lord and he is passed by his apprentiece and so on to keep them strong. So wot is this game doing with more than lord. My threory is that they are diff cults or summat like that all striving for the same thing wipe out the jedi then take ova the galaxy but it still dunt fit 2geva that they have more than the single lord. Wot ne1 else think??

As far as I know it hasn't been released as to the exact number of sith lords yet all we do know for sure is that there is going to be atleast three, I think thats why everyone is saying there is going to be three.

No it doesn't go agianst everything we know about the sith since TSL takes place a few thousand years before Darth Bane and the rule of two. In this time it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for there to be a great many sith lords, working together to get rid of the jedi and the republic.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

As far as I know it hasn't been released as to the exact number of sith lords yet all we do know for sure is that there is going to be atleast three, I think thats why everyone is saying there is going to be three.

No it doesn't go agianst everything we know about the sith since TSL takes place a few thousand years before Darth Bane and the rule of two. In this time it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for there to be a great many sith lords, working together to get rid of the jedi and the republic.

Well that covers everything. This tread can be locked now. post-1139-1094227280.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Akari has stated that the number of Sith lords would be integral to the story and he cannot say how many there are. However, he said there would be at least three, so I figure that there might be three primary one's and some small times.

Perhaps he can't say as Revan might return as the fourth Sith Lord.

There are 3 Lords.  But would we count apprentices?  If all 3 had a main apprentice that would bring it up to 6 main villians. (Even though Bandon was only in 1 cut-scene and 1 fight.)

how do you know there is only going to be three sith lords? please provide a linkl to the info as well.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

So far i hav only heard about 3 sith lords, Darth Sion, MSG, and a third mystery unmentioned sith, though i believe there is possibility of more.

I personnely think that 3 sith lords, competing for the galaxy with the republic, and problably between themselves, is enough. If u brough in anymore sith lords i think things will start to get a little to big (of course there is always room for Revan as a ds sith lord to be competing, even though ill problably only evr do ls since im not an evil guy)

Lets hpe we find out who these final 2 (known) sith r (MSG and mystery sith)

PULS-30s20-starwars-58_368.jpg

i think that they dnt want us 2 know the real numba of sith lords so that it is a surprise in the game we defeat 1 and then 2, 3 and many people will think oh yea ive dun it and then another apears and another jus 2 keep ppl on their toes

it is going 2 b a gr8 game even bttr than the first the way it is lukin :unsure:

Maybe they havn't been straight forward with the number because maybe the PC has the potential of becoming a sith lord in their own right, I mean not just in the prestige class but as an actual sith lord rivaling the others, now that would be sweet :ph34r: or is it just wishful thinking on my part ;)

Maybe they havn't been straight forward with the number because maybe the PC has the potential of becoming a sith lord in their own right, I mean not just in the prestige class but as an actual sith lord rivaling the others, now that would be sweet :ph34r: or is it just wishful thinking on my part ;)

that wud b well kwl and then if u do decide 2 turn ds u have 2 become the most powerful and take out the others u have made me think of the game a completely diff way thats well kwl!!!! :ph34r:

Mucka yes it will be a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT game (sorry for this tony impression) with ur idea of a sudden unknown 4th lord, that makes me think, how many, yes i know ive said 3 (plus Revan if ds) but what if there was a 4th, or even a 5th. It could easily prolong the game but i think there will be 3 sith lords, 4 at an outside chance (both includes Revan as a possible sith lord if he is ds)

and Sirius, u hav a very good idea, one i think could happen. I problably wont play anything other than lightside male, but hypothectically. it would be cool to become a sith lord, to cease the mantle of dark lord from these other lords (howevr many there r and maybe even from Revan)

U hav also helped me think of the game in another way thx for that

PULS-30s20-starwars-58_368.jpg

Fanatic i am sure i heard earlier this year that they were plannin on having 5 lords i think it may have been in a interview in an xbox mag but i cnt remeber i wnt b surprized if they do have 5 i think it wil prolong the game and keep u guessing as 2 what is going 2 happen and who will b lurking in diff places in the galaxy because they are going 2 send ppl 2 persuade u 2 turn dark then if u stay light ppl 2 kill you so there will b a whole lot of sith afta ur /-\ $$!!!! :angry: << evil sith face!!

I am not arguing with u mucka, but when i first looked around, there was a lot of people mentioning 3 sith lords (Sion, MSG, and an unknown). It could well be possible to have 5, and i believe it possible. That could well have been there plan, but plans can change, and go wrong. We will just hav to wait and see how many there r.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

lol i neva for 1 sec thought u wud argue wiv me and i cud b rong im jus sayin tho that i did hear that there wud b 5 and i think it aint bein heard of coz they want 2 surprise ppl i think there will b more than 4 and im sayin 5 coz i heard it sumwere :p so we'll jus have 2 w8 i see now but if that aint the case i neva sed nethin ;)

If they're anything like Malak we'll need 10 just to give us a bit of a challenge when we fight them.biglaugha.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.