Dark Jedi/Sith Apprentice lightsaber

I really would like to see dark jedi using some lightsaber colors OTHER than red. In KOTOR, they all used red except for one or two who used a purple blade.

Yes I would like to see more than red too. What about fallen jedi????? They are suddenly gonna have a red light saber are they??????

I enjoyed the Yoda duel in Ep 2. It was fun.

But in retrospect, I'm not sure they should have gone there. I think it's a great sign of power not needing to rely on the saber. It shows a reliance on this hunk of flesh we call our bodies.

Yoda and Palpatine should be above sabers. If rumors are correct however, we'll see Palpatine pull out the saber in Ep 3.

I think some of them should go Emperor Palpatine and use no saber at all.

There were some bad guys in Jedi Academy that didn't use lightsabers but had Force Powers. And, man, they were annoying. You just wanted to kill them over and over again.

I really would like to see dark jedi using some lightsaber colors OTHER than red. In KOTOR, they all used red except for one or two who used a purple blade.

Yes I would like to see more than red too. What about fallen jedi????? They are suddenly gonna have a red light saber are they??????

It was silly how Juhani had a red saber iin the grove, and then when she joins she switched it to blue just like that??